Travelers

Arative

Vyemm Raider
It airs in Canada i believe. Showcase? Something like that. It's in the thread somewhere

It did last season. It aired on showcase first, then netflix. From what I read, it's going to be exclusive to netflix and showcase is out.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Watched the first episode. Not bad, setting things up nicely for the season.
No Marci titties though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
She's got an amazing body.

I was glad to see Magda Apanowicz show up in the show, I could watch her all day.

depositphotos_13073147-stock-photo-magda-apanowicz.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Binged watched this, great series and the last 3 episodes make it all worth it. Here is to another season.

iannis

Musty Nester
The season reset is kinda....

but I'll allow it. They painted themselves into that corner so hard it was either a silly reset like that or a new cast. And I like th is cast.

s3 still good.

• 1Like

Argarth

On the verandah
Binge watched S3 after promising myself I wouldn't, so work the next day with only 3 hours sleep.

Felt the tension and possibilities escalating all the way to the end. Such a great cast of characters. Loved it!

• 1Like

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Wanted to stretch s3 out but ended up binging it as well. What a great fucking show. I actually liked each character and felt the entire cast nailed the acting throughout. Hope there is a s4 to feed my addiction but apparently Brad Wright has a new show in the works so this is probably over. Either way I'm content with that ending.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
At the start of episode 2 I felt like I had, somehow, missed at least one episode and even backed out to make sure I hadn't. The resolution of episode 1 did not seem to naturally connect to Maclaren's new working relationship in episode 2. I think I should have rematched the season 2 finale beforehand maybe?

Caliane

At the start of episode 2 I felt like I had, somehow, missed at least one episode and even backed out to make sure I hadn't. The resolution of episode 1 did not seem to naturally connect to Maclaren's new working relationship in episode 2. I think I should have rematched the season 2 finale beforehand maybe?
Probably a good idea. I'm going to start S3 today. and yeah, I don't remember shit about what happened last. Entire FBI got overwritten or some shit iirc.

Also forgot its on Netflix now, and started to go look at piracy sites for s3. before asking myself, wait what channel IS this on, do I have direct access already?

s2 ending.
oh, I did remember Amanda Tapping being overwritten, and the kid. Did not remember paranoid schizo guy, the secret being revealed, friends being kidnapped, etc.

Last edited:

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wanted to stretch s3 out but ended up binging it as well. What a great fucking show. I actually liked each character and felt the entire cast nailed the acting throughout. Hope there is a s4 to feed my addiction but apparently Brad Wright has a new show in the works so this is probably over. Either way I'm content with that ending.
Brad Wright can pretty much do what he wants IMO after Travelers.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I stopped watching after the first season, the drug addict and blonde doctor just seemed like bad characters which should never have been placed on that team. Do they get better?

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
I stopped watching after the first season, the drug addict and blonde doctor just seemed like bad characters which should never have been placed on that team. Do they get better?

It would help if you said why you felt they were bad characters so I could formulate an answer better.

Philip is the Historian and Marcy is the Doctor, so they play more of a back supporting role on the team especially early on.

For Marcy, they go more in depth over the type of person she is through her relationship with David and reveal what really happened to her host body before transfer and why/how the Director got it so wrong. For Philip, bad things tend to happen to Historians as their role is tragedy destined and that's explored a lot more in s2-s3 and how Philip tries to cope with that while balanced on a knifes edge.

Both Marcy and Philip end up playing significant crucial roles that redefine history through their actions based directly upon the type of person they are. I thought the payoff was worth it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

This season is a bit funny. As it seems to be suggesting there are mass causality/civilization ending events every hour on the hour, that require time travel intervention.

Earlier seasons had a couple mass causality events, but was mostly just saving the occasional "important person".

Also, ep 10. lol.

"why dont you contact someone and tell them?" "who would be believe us?" uh... I don't know, how about FBI director, and us government, which is now "working" with you already at this point? I mean, it apparently was pretty easy to convince them, with future knowledge, healing a kid with cancer, also talking to an emergent A.I, also, by showing future math to demonstrate a flaw in a power gen model...
"people in power would try to use our tech for their own ends" uh.. again, us government already does know about you. And now you mention it, just one fbi liaison, and absolutely no one else spying on you, or trying to work with you to get your tech, or make use of your tech IS a bit odd.. or, you're just wrong because, they know about you, and AREN'T doing what you just said..

Last edited:

iannis

Musty Nester
They glossed over divergent futures this season.

which is probably fine. It changes the nature of the show a bit though. They could use faction to much greater effect.

But it would get confusing. Timey wimey.