Trayvon Martin, Had it coming? or not?

FiReBReTHa

N00b
So, Now that the case is closed and Zimmerman is found Not guilty I wanted to poll RR and see what you guys think about the situation.

Personally I think that the media tried to make it out to be a giant racial situation and Trayvon's parents tried to cash in on trademarking phrases to ride on the media wave.
It doesn't matter what color the person was, if you see someone shady in a hoody cruising your neighborhood you are going to wonder whats up with them and not trust them. He freely without breaking any laws followed Martin and got jumped and defended himself.

NolimitNigga's pics
2-Trayvon2012.jpg

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
It was all political.

Last year in Cincinnati there was a 45 year old white man out walking during the day and he was beaten into a critical condition by 4 black teenagers for no reason at all. Might have been 5. The teenagers actually said they were bored! The guy just died.

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_...ating-has-died

How did this not make national news? It was completely racial but I guess black on white is no big deal.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
It was all political.

Last year in Cincinnati there was a 45 year old white man out walking during the day and he was beaten into a critical condition by 4 black teenagers for no reason at all. Might have been 5. The teenagers actually said they were bored! The guy just died.

How did this not make national news? It was completely racial but I guess black on white is no big deal.
Because there is nothing controvercial about it? The coons got caught and are being tried. What is there for national news to report?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It was all political.

So some criminals committed a crime and were sent to jail. How is that similar or relevant to this case?

News is news when it's out of the ordinary. Someone committing a possible crime and not even going to trial is out of the ordinary, at least, we hope so.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
Because there is nothing controvercial about it? The coons got caught and are being tried. What is there for national news to report?
If the Trayvon death made such a racial case, the other certainly should have.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its pretty fucking hilarious that people are getting all their panties in a wad over one dead mugger yet they could give not a fuck about all the black on black crime that results in multiple dead blacks daily.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Blacks killing whites = normal
Whites killing blacks = RACISM!!!!!111!!!111!!!!!

Gooch_sl

shitlord
Get a police scanner app and listen to Chicago PD feed. I turned it on earlier for about 10 minutes and heard 2 people shot in the head, both DoA, a person stabbed by there own family member, and a kid abducted. Bloody savages.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
So, Now that the case is closed and Zimmerman is found Not guilty I wanted to poll RR and see what you guys think about the situation.

Personally I think that the media tried to make it out to be a giant racial situation and Trayvon's parents tried to cash in on trademarking phrases to ride on the media wave.
It doesn't matter what color the person was, if you see someone shady in a hoody cruising your neighborhood you are going to wonder whats up with them and not trust them. He freely without breaking any laws followed Martin and got jumped and defended himself.

NolimitNigga's pics
2-Trayvon2012.jpg
Funny thing is the kid in the white beanie isn't even trayvon