Trayvon Martin, Had it coming? or not?

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I don't get the mindset that so many have where either TM had it coming and deserved to die, or GZ murdered TM in cold blood and is guilty and should burn.

How about the reality of the scenario where all evidence and facts show that TM initiated the physical encounter and GZ had every right to shoot him. But should TM have been condemned to death? Of course not, regardless of whatever character flaws he possessed. I'm sure GZ wishes as much as anyone that the bullet had been non fatal.

When you look at what was presented in the trial GZ absolutely should have been acquitted (never should have gone to trial), but it doesn't mean TM should have or deserved to die. It's just an unfortunate situation for all and even more unfortunate that we live in a time where an uneducated minority of people can hold our judicial system hostage.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yep, when you attack someone you take your life in your hands (not to mention the person being attacked). should traytray die? nope. should we feel bad he got WTFOWNED by GZ due to his own stupidity? HELL NO

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
yeah I attempt to avoid being fatally shot (or stabbed) by not beating the shit out of people I don't know

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
yep, when you attack someone you take your life in your hands (not to mention the person being attacked). should traytray die? nope. should we feel bad he got WTFOWNED by GZ due to his own stupidity? HELL NO
Every response you type on this form reinforces the idea that you're a 55 year old fat white dude. For fucks sake your avatar is even a picture from some chick from Sports Illustrated Swim Suit edition 1995.

I wish you would just fucking off yourself, no one likes you, you have nothing to live for.

Triangular_sl

shitlord
Every response you type on this form reinforces the idea that you're a 55 year old fat white dude. For fucks sake your avatar is even a picture from some chick from Sports Illustrated Swim Suit edition 1995.

I wish you would just fucking off yourself, no one likes you, you have nothing to live for.
you have no respect for your elders. you suck.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

alessandra ambrosio is only 32.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandra_Ambrosio
http://www.egotastic.com/celebs/alessandra-ambrosio/
:/

-edit
it was time for an avatar change. i love me some alessandra and i dont give a fuck who knows it.

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Today on the news i see a ton of black people protesting. At one point a black guy gets interviewed and says:" what if a white kid got killed by a black guy, would the black guy be found guilty? Yeah i think so. But if it was a white kid who got shot in the exact same circumbstances but by a black guy, and the black guy was found not guilty...would they still be protesting? Fuck no, they would only give a rats ass if the black guy got sentenced to jail. Amazing how that works huh.

It's amazing how the racism card gets pulled on every occasion, and white people have jack shit to do against it.
If zimmerman was pablo or chang or he who walks with buffalo, black people would have barely cared. If treyvon was white or any color but black, the blacks would not have cared. But because treyvon happens to be black, and zimmerman happens to be white, shit hits fan....

shopkeepers in LA are boarding up the storefront yet? Excellent opportunity for tyrone and shaniqua to get their new flatscreen tv.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
if zimmerman's father was hispanic instead of his mother, his name wouldn't work for this ridiculous cause. would anyone be rioting if his name was Jorge Rodriguez? Obama is just as white as Zimmerman. Why isn't he described as "white african-american"?

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Prosecution did not meet their burden of proof for either manslaughter or murder 2. Therefore, George Zimmerman may continue his life with a presumption of innocence. And the media can go fuck itself for turning this into a shitfight about race.

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
No, a discussion thread. But somehow when white people discuss other ethnicities it's default racism.

But I can go on a "racism knife cuts on both sides" rant if you want to....