True Blood

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, the inconsistencies have always been there, but its gotten really out of hand. Just this past episode, bill can sense sookie being in trouble, but shortly after he is surprised that is Jessica is missing, wouldn't he have sensed her being in trouble when she was evicted from Jason's house? Speaking of which, even the show admits it makes no sense any longer because when that happens Jason says, you can't do that, this isn't your house, which we all know to be true from when Eric owned Sookie's house, so why then does it work? At times it seems like bill is lilith herself, like when he is talking to warlo, but then shortly after he has to be put into a coma to talk to her. The whole vampire prison thing is absurd, when they inject eric's sister with hep how is it some lowly non-silver shackles and a non-silver cage able to restrain eric and how are some leather harnesses able to restrain his sister, she could just fucking take off flying thing she is strapped to and all. When did Pam learn to fly? In season 1 or 2 when we learn Eric can fly we are told its rare for vampires to fly and only the oldest of vampires can fly.

The wife and I are finishing the season to, as vlett said, see how Eric saves the season, but at this point after that it seems we are done with this show.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Y'all need to stop analyzing this show for glaring inconsistencies as it just makes things more painful. The best way to watch the show is to grab a serrated grapefruit spoon and continually and forcefully jab it up your nose with the intention of causing non-lethal damage to your frontal lobe. The result is a mindset that closely resembles that of the screenwriters, allowing one to blissfully enjoy glaring plot holes and stupid dialogue.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh fuck, I just remembered another one. When Eric calls the governor's daughter and she glamours the guard, how does a 2 day old vampire glamour someone? Again, its a learned skill, in season 1 eddie had been a vampire for a few months(maybe even years?) and he didn't learn how to glamour yet.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Who the fuck remembers (or cares) what happened in Season 1 ? Get high as a kite, enjoying the random bits of nudity & gore and hope today is the day you're gonna see Jessica's tits.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Sookies titties, so this season is a good season. That chic is the p4p queen of butterfaces

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
No one even posts on this show any more. This last ep was horrible. For only three eps left, this season has been one of the worst I've seen. Let's be honest, I haven't liked this show since season one.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I haven't watched the last two or three episodes. Maybe I'll catch up on them when I'm feeling especially self-loathing.

What the fuck last night.
Lulz Jason is there to rescue Jessica and tells her that and all the sudden she no longer wants him, asks him to get the male vampire the humans wanted to watch them fuck each other, and Jason allows this and even helps lulz.

I am stuck watching this shit with my GF, Jason and Eric are the only redeeming characters and now they are going to Neuter Jason wtf?

Cheers.

Cybsled

Well, they do have a complicated relationship. Jason also did tell her to f00k off when he had that hematoma going on.

I lol'd at "stockholder syndrome", though.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Havent watched this show since middle last season, I read thus thread for the hotties, where are my stills and gifs?

Disappointed.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I mean... I know the actor is over 18. But didn't they say that the faerie daughter was at the "16 year old" stage of her weird ass faerie growth curve? Seems like a bad precedent to show even "fake" 16 year old titties.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I clearly heard Andy say she was 2 weeks old this last episode, but when I swung by the maternity ward of my local hospital the girls looked nothing like her. This show is all lies.

Also, it's super nice the TrueBlood lady can just run all around the prison chased by 1 crazy lady, BUT NOT ONE FUCKING VAMPIRE has thought to do that same. Why just run down the hall murdering everyone, when you could just stay caged.

I used to get worked up and roll my eyes and go "COME ON", but now I just stare blank faced, like a man in a trance, fully expecting no character to make any sort of rational decision. If next weeks episode is done all with puppets, or clayamation, or some shit, I wouldn't even question it. This show is a less funny Community at this point.

Cybsled

It looks like at least next week Eric just straight up starts murdering everyone. I did lol when he apologized to that boy when he realized he was taking away the memory of getting the shirt off Andy's daughter ;p

eek_sl

shitlord
I mean... I know the actor is over 18. But didn't they say that the faerie daughter was at the "16 year old" stage of her weird ass faerie growth curve? Seems like a bad precedent to show even "fake" 16 year old titties.
Doesn't help that she's as busty as a 9 year old boy.