True Detective

Stave

Potato del Grande
Season 2 should have just been an entire season of Vince Vaughn. Would have been redeemable then.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Season 2's issues was writing not directing, the writing was why season 1 went downhill in the second half

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That's not true. He missed the greatest line ever delivered in the history of television

tumblr_nrsmbrGK5P1s3y9slo1_500.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
If you ever bully or hurt anybody again, I'll come back and butt fuck your father with your mom's headless corpse on this goddamn lawn.

• 2Solidarity

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Haven't watched a cop show since the Wire. Binged up to 3 and I like where the show is going, amazing duo! Especially love the two versions of the character Mccounaghy is playing. Never thought I'd enjoy seeing this faggot act since his chick flick days.

Question though, is season 2 truly so terrible that it should be skipped?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Haven't watched a cop show since the Wire. Binged up to 3 and I like where the show is going, amazing duo! Especially love the two versions of the character Mccounaghy is playing. Never thought I'd enjoy seeing this faggot act since his chick flick days.

Question though, is season 2 truly so terrible that it should be skipped?

I wouldnt listen to anyone here about Season 2. They shit on it because Season 1 set such a high benchmark.

I think it was really surreal, weird and interesting. It kept me, and everyone else, guessing all the way to the last minute of the finale. It wasnt as great as S1 for sure, but I think if its stood on its own, without the "True Detective" marquee hanging over its head, it would have been regarded much more positively.

I've rewatched it several times afterwards and I still like it. It's a really solid 8 hours of TV

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the bar wasnt set too high, nobody expected it to better than season1, it wasnt even good quality compared to bad CBS mystery procedurals.

• 2Like