True Detective

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Meh, I'll watch it, but my expectations are pretty low.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Can it be worse than season 2? Yes.

Will watch as it has vibes similar to season 1. Expectations are low.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Wesley Snipes?
i saw this first w/o watching the trailer, and i'm like

"is it me or does wesley snipes look rough and ugly now"? but you were making a joke cuz Steven Dorff is his partner, with such acting talent this has got to be going places!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not even a little excited.

Will end up waiting for the season to conclude and see if it's worth a shit.

While I appreciate the theorycrafting of watching week to week, this just doesn't look that good. And I've been burned already.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Hopefully at this point he’s had a good amount of time to flesh out a coherent story and hasn’t been rushed to just pump out another season.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea... I was going to say, I wasnt...impressed. Like, what is this season about? I dont think I have ever gleaned so little from a TV show trailer.

• 2EyeRoll
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's a trailer for a mystery show. What did you expect? I think the only show to put less into a preview is Mad Men.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
I hope they go back to the first season theme of lovecraftian undertones and weird cults.

• 2Solidarity

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Man, I thought it was canned after how bad season 2 was. I'll give this one a go, I doubt it'll be season 1 good...but hopefully it falls at least somewhere in the middle.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Hope that they go back with the weird, creepy vibe the first season had. Although season 2 was a clusterfuck of epic proportions I figure they probably learned their lesson as it was panned pretty much universally.

Am looking forward to it.

• 1Jonesing

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You fuckers need to put some respect on Ray Velcoro's name! He is one of the best TV show characters of all time! Even though Season 2 was overall a joke (firefight scene anyone with red shirt dude?) (gay motorcycle bro weirdness) Colin Farrel did a fantastic job in that role.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
You fuckers need to put some respect on Ray Velcoro's name! He is one of the best TV show characters of all time! Even though Season 2 was overall a joke (firefight scene anyone with red shirt dude?) (gay motorcycle bro weirdness) Colin Farrel did a fantastic job in that role.

Ray was the best part of the show, specially when he fucked up that kids dad.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
you could just say the stupid bitch and gay fag ruined the season. Instead of having those 2 deadweights filling up time, just slime it down and just focus on velcoro.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity