True Detective

Fedor

<Banned>
tumblr_lhayw3QIc01qfeqsqo1_500.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fedor

<Banned>
I think they're also planning on having a single director for every season instead of multiple ones like most other shows. Cary Fukunaga directed season 1.

I want to add David Lynch to my Jonah Hill suggestion.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
He actually looks more natural in the 2012 scenes with the scraggly meth hair. The beanpole look seems odd when he still (somewhat) has his shit together.

He was in Oscar mode for Dallas Buyers Club (before? after? during?) and it shows here too. Maybe that's why he switched characters - he already had to look like he had buttAIDS for this other role anyway.
He doesn't have the same appearance he had in Dallas Buyers Club. He's just not as buff as he was in all the chick flicks.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Another solid episode and quite possibly the best pair of tits on an HBO show yet!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You really do need to pay attention to the dialog on this show. I was watching it while cooking dinner and out of sorts from the 49ers losing and I kept having to rewind things. I think I will watch the whole episode again when I'm not distracted. I didn't miss the tits though. Kind of the type that will get fat and saggy in her 30s but for right now she looks fucking amazing.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I've yet to watch this, I have both episodes DVR'ed. I'm debating on letting it run its course and just watching them all at once.

Thoughts?