True Detective

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
by the time those tittays drop there will be tons and tons of new tittays for us to oogle over. or we could just replay that episode and enjoy that scene over and over and they will reach immortailty,

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Barab is a tit scientist of some sort.
she turns 30 in around 3 years. I doubt those titties will be hanging down to her knee's in five to seven years. Come on, from my own experience late 20's titties aint that far off from mid 30's or even late 30's titties. That ass is fine as well....

• 1Solidarity

Cybsled

Breast sag is actually dependent on sleeping habits primarily. Sleeping on the side increases the rate of sag over time (gravity induced stretching), whereas sleeping flat on the back decreases it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This conversation is really still going on? Who gives a shit what they're going to look like in 10 years. Enjoy them for the 10 seconds you got to see them in their current state.

• 1Solidarity

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Anyone else thinking that Matt Mc will fuck Woodies wife and thus that is the beef between them / the cause of Woody getting divorced?

• 1Solidarity

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
And that all leads to Woody being the copycat killer now! I mean who would be the copycat, the crazy drugged out cop. or the family man. Woody's life got ruined and he snapped!

MaulNutz_sl

shitlord
Woody didn't even seem pissed at him in the interview. Plus we know she hooks Rust up with someone else. It seem more likely that she finds out about the cheating through Rust.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This conversation is really still going on? Who gives a shit what they're going to look like in 10 years. Enjoy them for the 10 seconds you got to see them in their current state.
I just made a throw away comment in the middle of my compliment to her. Because this is a nerd website a bunch of people had to jump on and well actually me like they have any fucking idea what they are talking about. That said, yes, this conversation is retarded.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is shaping up to be one of the better shows in a long time. Nothing to really complain about. Another good episode and the preview for next week looks crazy.

xKALECx

Golden Knight of the Realm
This show is just incredible. Rust and Marty's dialogue at the tent church was spot on. Thinking man's show + my home state + ridiculous acting + Daddario's tits = show of the decade.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
So good. McConaughey's monologue scenes are fucking gold. Love the difference between his scenes and Harrleson's in the interview rooms, and how McConaughey is so much quicker on the uptake than Harrleson. Had to jack someones HBO Go shit for tonight cause I couldn't wait the bit for it to stream.

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've never been much of a McConaughey fan. I got tired of all his "you-know-you-want-to-fuck-me" roles. But this show....his character is just too damn good to describe. What can I say? I'm in awe of both of them. Every second, every minute, every hour of this show has my undivided attention..... damn......DAMN!!

Perfect titties and ass don't hurt either.

• 1Solidarity