• Hillary

Votes: 114 31.1%
  • Libertarian-Gary-Abstain

Votes: 44 12.0%

• Total voters

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
More than anything, I'm surprised there are so many actual registered republicans on this board. Voting Trump doesn't surprise me(just based on posts), but party affiliation does. I'm interested in how many are recent registrations due to shitty closed primaries.
Why does this surprise you, this sites primary demographic right now is probably college educated white guys in their 30s. I think the recent shift to the right on this site has more to do with the demographic getting older and naturally aligning more to the right as tends to happen as people get older and has less do with the actual candidates.

Caliane

why are people saying they would vote for stein? isnt she locked up on felony charges?
missed that. whats that about?

Otherwise, lets be honest, just as retarded as the rest of them for real.
She has no idea what she is talking about with economy. As much as I would have voted Bernie, her student loan forgiveness, and free medical care is even more pie in the sky then his.
And, #1 priority environment.. get off oil, shut down co2 emissions. great. except views are totally baked by pseudoscience like many/most hardline environmentalists. Shes also anti-vaccine, anti-gmo, anti-nuclear power.

our options are, vote against someone we hate, or vote for the person we think will do the least damage.
That is something I would give Trump. All my far left friends who seem to think he is literally Hitler. But, the guy will get nothing done in office if he wins. If Obama can't get shit done, no way Trump will be able to actually elicit policy change.
Hillary has the insider access. But, is totally untrustworthy, and undermined the democratic process. Who the hell knows what she would actually do in Office.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
[QUOTE="Caliane, post: 1655199, member: 200"If Obama can't get shit done, no way Trump will be able to actually elicit policy change.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping that Trump's expertise of the "art of the deal" will allow him to find common ground and actually get things through congress. Sure, it's possible that their pure hatred of him will override his talents. But, in regards to Obama, I think that is his biggest failing was not being able to communicate with both sides to get anything of significance accomplished.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
[QUOTE="Caliane, post: 1655199, member: 200"If Obama can't get shit done, no way Trump will be able to actually elicit policy change.

I'm hoping that Trump's expertise of the "art of the deal" will allow him to find common ground and actually get things through congress. Sure, it's possible that their pure hatred of him will override his talents. But, in regards to Obama, I think that is his biggest failing was not being able to communicate with both sides to get anything of significance accomplished.[/QUOTE]
Their hatred is only of the unknown and the very real possibility that their lobbyist kickbacks will dry up. Thats just tough shit and perhaps it will put an end to senators making it a lifelong career to stay in office and accomplishing nothing exvept lining their own pockets. Fucking cocksuckers. Trump is going to save them from themselves.

Caliane Caliane
I am out and about today and am not savvy on cut and pasting articles from my phone, but she got busted a few weeks ago for defacing construction equipment and is facing felony charges.

Sulrn

Deuces
Trump, not affiliated.

Was hoping third party would redeem itself, but looks like Trump is the closest we get to that this go around.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
More than anything, I'm surprised there are so many actual registered republicans on this board. Voting Trump doesn't surprise me(just based on posts), but party affiliation does. I'm interested in how many are recent registrations due to shitty closed primaries.
Been a repub since i could vote, why? why not, party affiliation doesn't define me, besides i've always voted Dem anyway, aside from this Bizzaro year that is.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Abstain because it's hard to tell who the lesser of two evils is, as both are absolutely horrible

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i guess this was just BS.
Green Party's Jill Stein could face charges for Dakota Access protest

BISMARCK, N.D., Sept. 8 (UPI) -- Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein will likely be charged with vandalism or trespassing at a North Dakota construction site during her participation in the Dakota Access Pipeline protests, law enforcement said.

Stein allegedly spray painted on a bulldozer during the protests on Tuesday, which has pitted multiple Native American groups against an oil company over the building of a pipeline that could affect their water supply, among other issues.

The Morton County Sheriff's Department is "working up the information through the state's attorney's office to pursue charges" against the presidential nominee, said Sheriff Kyle Kirchmeier.

No arrest has been made and if the charges include either vandalism or trespassing, it is not known if it will be determined a felony or misdemeanor offense.

Kirchmeier said about 25 officers responded and saw masked or goggled protesters on horses, others holding hatchets.

Sheriff's deputies "pulled back," Kirchmeier said. "I don't believe that we need to go in there and have physical altercations with the protesters," he said.

No construction workers were at the site at the time.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why does this surprise you, this sites primary demographic right now is probably college educated white guys in their 30s. I think the recent shift to the right on this site has more to do with the demographic getting older and naturally aligning more to the right as tends to happen as people get older and has less do with the actual candidates.

Been a repub since i could vote, why? why not, party affiliation doesn't define me, besides i've always voted Dem anyway, aside from this Bizzaro year that is.

The religious association alone makes it impossible for me to register as a Republican. I find this forum to be more Libertarian than anything. I've never been registered with either party, as they are both pretty shit. Only thing that sucks is that Florida has closed primaries, so I'm not able to vote in them.

• 1Solidarity

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Trump because soon as he's elected his Praetorian guard will be out rounding up and executing congress till no one is left to oppose him.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Trump because soon as he's elected his Praetorian guard will be out rounding up and executing congress till no one is left to oppose him.
you just triggered my EQ PTSD
8d315b539fa57822b7bea15a999acd6e.png

• 1Like