Votes: 209 56.9%
  • Hillary

Votes: 114 31.1%
  • Libertarian-Gary-Abstain

Votes: 44 12.0%

• Total voters

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Trump. I'm an independent centrist. Hillary is an evil woman on her deathbed, I don't know how people can vote for her.

Kaine > trump?

I don't know anything about kaine but this is probably true.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because why wage war if you can't exterminate noncombatants!?

Imagine an Israel stretching from Constantinople (because we're renaming that one back to a proper name) to India and every half moon caveman gone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

Imagine an Israel stretching from Constantinople (because we're renaming that one back to a proper name) to India and every half moon caveman gone.

All well and good until the mission creep comes in and you're exterminating all the left handed people because Hitler2.0 got flipped a left handed bird in middle school.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>

My thoughts exactly.

giphy.gif

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Trump/Hillary/Libertarian-Gary-Abstain
  1. *
    Trump
    135 vote(s)
    61.4%

2. Hillary
    55 vote(s)
    25.0%

3. Libertarian-Gary-Abstain
    30 vote(s)
    13.6%
thats a pretty interesting result for a mostly liberal board.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All well and good until the mission creep comes in and you're exterminating all the left handed people because Hitler2.0 got flipped a left handed bird in middle school.

I think you're really underestimating what reasons the Nazis had for who goes into the death camps.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Trump/Hillary/Libertarian-Gary-Abstain
  1. *
    Trump
    135 vote(s)
    61.4%

2. Hillary
    55 vote(s)
    25.0%

3. Libertarian-Gary-Abstain
    30 vote(s)
    13.6%
thats a pretty interesting result for a mostly liberal board.
It may have been a mostly liberal board in the past but people's political views tend to shiftnto the right as they get older. If everyone on this board was eight years younger this result would look a lot different.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I expect to see this poll on Fox News sooner or later. FOH Poll says Trump up by 50

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Picasso3

I'd rather know first why you're such an adamant defender of radical Islam, all of a sudden

I've never known you to troll or be stupid so I'm going to proceed assuming you're being sincere despite feeling otherwise.

Not supporting systemic extermination policies hardly makes me a supporter of Islam, especially when I said it'd all be fine except for the part where all incidents of institutionalized mass murder seem to go south because someone starts thinking they're the master race or the kill list never seems to stop growing.

My wife was bewildered while touring Dachau and asked "where did they find enough fucked up psychopaths to do all this shit" not considering they were normal people (as normal as germans can be) in particular circumstances. I guess it's pretty obvious it doesn't take much to push someone into psycho/sociopath territory when we're having this dumbass debate and Germans have apparently reached a statute of limitations on feeling guilty for being the biggest pieces of shit on the planet. Equivocating that we didn't like communists and mentioning them first as a holocaust target is next level denial idiocy as well.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
We only think Germans are the biggest murderers on the planet because the Holocaust was recent-ish. Mass murder/extermination is not exactly a unique thing to history.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

Let me rephrase/expand for clarity. Your thesis, unless I misunderstood it, is that the Democratic Party is alienating its 'intellectual base' by pandering to the so called SJW, and that, as a reaction to this pandering and the perceived lunacy of these SJW, the 'intellectual base' is voting for Trump. The absurdity of this logic though is that while the so called 'intellectual base' of the Democratic Party probably does not perceive today's world as the SJW do and probably does not envision an ideal world in the same way SJW do and consequently do not share with them the same 'to do' list to go from today's world to this ideal world, the 'intellectual base' probably shares with SJW the vision of what a nightmarish world would be.

SJW possibly think we are in that nightmarish world of sexism, racism, homophobia, patriarchy, oligarchy, xenophobia, etc, etc and this mythical 'intellectual base' of the Democratic Party probably think things are not perfect on these fronts, but that the nightmare is pretty far away. Trump is undoubtedly the nightmare candidate for SJW and having him as president undoubtedly would move the needle toward (or deeper in - for SJW) the shared nightmare. So, really, voting for Trump is voting for a world where SJW are more right, something that is pretty unlikely to soften their rethoric and, as such, is pretty counterproductive for this 'intellectual base.'

Now though it is possible that the self-titled 'intellectual base' is in fact the 'not too clever base.' As far as I am concerned, anyone claiming intellectual superiority for voting for Trump can be safely stored alongside the people who create non-ironic "checkmate atheists" memes...

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Let me rephrase/expand for clarity. Your thesis, unless I misunderstood it, is that the Democratic Party is alienating its 'intellectual base' by pandering to the so called SJW, and that, as a reaction to this pandering and the perceived lunacy of these SJW, the 'intellectual base' is voting for Trump. The absurdity of this logic though is that while the so called 'intellectual base' of the Democratic Party probably does not perceive today's world as the SJW do and probably does not envision an ideal world in the same way SJW do and consequently do not share with them the same 'to do' list to go from today's world to this ideal world, the 'intellectual base' probably shares with SJW the vision of what a nightmarish world would be.

SJW possibly think we are in that nightmarish world of sexism, racism, homophobia, patriarchy, oligarchy, xenophobia, etc, etc and this mythical 'intellectual base' of the Democratic Party probably think things are not perfect on these fronts, but that the nightmare is pretty far away. Trump is undoubtedly the nightmare candidate for SJW and having him as president undoubtedly would move the needle toward (or deeper in - for SJW) the shared nightmare. So, really, voting for Trump is voting for a world where SJW are more right, something that is pretty unlikely to soften their rethoric and, as such, is pretty counterproductive for this 'intellectual base.'

Now though it is possible that the self-titled 'intellectual base' is in fact the 'not too clever base.' As far as I am concerned, anyone claiming intellectual superiority for voting for Trump can be safely stored alongside the people who create non-ironic "checkmate atheists" memes...

Sebudai is liberal. He is literally voting against the left. Thesis fits.