Tuco, a tranny, a TRAINED FEMALE BOXER step into a ring...

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
oh you.
A top shelf female of anything will wipe the floor against any average male. On any sports ever invented. Keep thinking you are going to beat ronda rousey on a judo match.. the lulz.
There are exceptions although Judo is not one of them. I played Bball quite seriously and turned down some scholarships to try and walk on University of Maryland. I made it through cuts but then broke my wrist showing off like the dumbfuck I am. I would have been the benchiest of bench players. To the point though, routinely I and friends of mine would play D1 girls from Maryland plus other schools. I played against them while I was in high school as well at various camps etc. They could do nothing all the fundamentals and good shooting does shit when faced with taller/stronger/dudes. Several of them were great shooters yet routinely they would go as a team down to the courts nearest Ellicott forget shit was long time ago and they would get ruined by rando's shooting some hoop. Not wanting to date myself at the time this was happening these female teams were top and still are to some degree. Same thing in Newark, same thing at UConn, same thing at Seton Hall and same thing everywhere else. They could dribble all they wanted and pass and shit and unless you were pulling Princeton offense and holding for one shot with a time limit they were losing.

I have done some BJJ/Judo/Boxing and it is laughable that someone thinks within 12 weeks of picking something up from average shape they wouldn't get ruined by a top female. Not only would you lose you would be hurt in the doing of it. The only chance you have is going outside the rules. There are rules and these rules favor people who know them and train for them. Technique is huge and girls lol boxing is not what is happening at the true top. You would be less than 30 seconds gassed, shaking and wanting out if you made it that long. I am no expert but sparring or hard sparring is not going to show you anything because in most cases you are working something specific. Even if you are just going at it free hard spar you aren't knuckling up a woman or a man unless you want to be cannibalized on you way out the gym. If you want to be realistic with a timetable we gotta talk weight and height for boxing too. Let's say a top featherweight girl vs an average 150 pound 6 foot man I would say 6 months of training to have a 1 in a 20 chance. That 1 hit chance you guys talk about is all well and good but you don't understand how gassed you will be immediately.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Yes. It's why men also dominate women in gaming
Wrong!!!!
1552389136517.png

1552389473001.png

Last edited:

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Dude, Scarlett is a tranny so she's still a biological male dominating women in gaming.

(unless you were posting that to be ironic LoL, idk)

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I miss H-to-the-Usky Husky's SC2 vids. He got cucked hard by Ro (hard to blame him really).

I just miss bronze league heros. Still I can't blame him since she brings home the bacon and is pretty hot too. Husky's done well for himself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What's dumb about the above post is that even a journeyman kickboxer would be able to tell from a single roundhouse kick that someone isnt fucking around. I wonder if the dudes coach thought he needed to be knocked down a peg so he let her beat the shit out of him.

06cb6f5b9975c3c99d12fcbf6d0813e9.gif

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
What's dumb about the above post is that even a journeyman kickboxer would be able to tell from a single roundhouse kick that someone isnt fucking around. I wonder if the dudes coach thought he needed to be knocked down a peg so he let her beat the shit out of him.

06cb6f5b9975c3c99d12fcbf6d0813e9.gif
I wunt her to roundhouse kick my nuts

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
What's dumb is believing anything about that story is remotely true.

It could be true. Force is force. Facts dont care about your feelings and physics dont care about your gender. If a female can apply a hit with sufficient force, it will knock a guy down. If not, then no. What are you apriori dismiss as lie in that story ?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Absolutely could be true. I also could be posting from my Fortress of Doom.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
you guys are retarded,
any female Olympic judo medalist will destroy any of your average male, even trained average ones.

In terms of raw strength same way.
View attachment 196202
This is Lidia Valentin, she weights the same as me, around 80 kg , 180 lbs.

She lifts 320 pounds over her head, and she squats 370x3 like fucking nothing, she is just warning up. on this video

Those are not amateurs numbers for a male, those are very very good numbers, bottom of an elite for a male.

I will also fuck her so hard.

This is her 147 KG / 320

Lol 370 lbs is nowhere near the bottom of elite for men.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I miss H-to-the-Usky Husky's SC2 vids. He got cucked hard by Ro (hard to blame him really).

A few months ago Jesse Cox went on a magnificent twitter rant, calling Husky out. Husky is a piece of shit. Even back in the early SC days, there was something about him that really rubbed me the wrong way. I wish Jesse would some day tell the whole story what went down but basic jist is that Husky had/has no problem using people to promote Ro and her brand and when he has used them up, he just throws them aside.

Last edited:

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Lol 370 lbs is nowhere near the bottom of elite for men.
at 80 kg, around 180lbs a clean and jerk of 320 is bottom of elite.

Here, let me show you. Take her 147 KG of clean and jerk and compare it to the Last International World Championship that took place last year 2018. Look at the bottom of the D session. She beat everyone that scored 140 or lower.

She lifts better than any MALE from Iceland at that weight level. Her number pale comparing to Xiajun(lol noone can lift like that dude), but don't be an idiot the numbers dont lie. She is d session material for competing against the best males in the planet.

In other words, she would ranks 40sh in a combined male female ranking at that weight level.

Also 370x3, looking all effortless is not amateurs numbers for male at all.

Last edited:

iannis

Musty Nester
Your need to know something about kickboxing.

Do people usually start cold like that? I would think you'd stretch and do something to get your heart rate up first. Not just walk in, say hi, put on some head gear, and start kicking each other.

But maybe that's exactly what you do.