Tuco, a tranny, a TRAINED FEMALE BOXER step into a ring...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Without any context it's pretty silly to judge two boxers sparring. It's generally bad form to really go hard sparring and she might be working on a specific set of moves, techniques, stances etc. And if a great fighter is fighting a good one, the great fighter generally won't try to outclass the other fighter.

It's also common to bait other fighters by exposing weaknesses. This makes much more sense in the ring of course, where exposing your chin and getting a great counter-punch is viewed as brilliant strategy, and exposing your chin and getting rocked is considered a weakness in discipline. I don't know the fighter enough to know if she's a defensive counter puncher that would regularly expose their chin to counter-punch.

giphy.gif

It's impossible to really classify how far ahead men are above women when it comes to boxing because world-class women will NEVER fight even mid-tier men. Nor will they ever be candid about what it's like to be a top-ranked woman who spars with unranked dudes that have to hold back.

Comparison between men and women in other sports (like track) is much more obvious since you can just look at times and they don't meaningfully interact.

Last edited:

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I play pick up hockey a few times a week, and there's a woman that plays with us. It's a minor-contact only kind of game, but this woman is fierce and wicked solid on her skates. She routinely takes a pack of guys down on the boards. She's about 5'3" and maybe 120 pounds. But she played college hockey and skated with the Canadian olympic team for a while. The rest of us have played hockey all our lives, some of us on well organized teams. I'm 6'1" and 185, have good technique, and am quite competent. It is absolutely not a gimme that if I go into the corner with her I'm going to be the one standing when the play is over. And it isn't because I pull back because she's a woman. Shes just plain better than I am at positioning her body and using my size against me.

Training counts for a lot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The fact that Lend is on the same side as Tuco should really be all that needs to be said about how dumb this argument is.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The fact that Lend is on the same side as Tuco should really be all that needs to be said about how dumb this argument is.
It really is remarkable how he can confuse and poorly defend what is a slam dark argument that any top-shelf female boxer will wipe the floor with any moderately athletic male with no training in a boxing match.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
It really is remarkable how he can confuse and poorly defend what is a slam dark argument that any top-shelf female boxer will wipe the floor with any moderately athletic male with no training in a boxing match.
Yeah. Not sure how people would really argue the other side of that. My issue was when you start talking about a tranny doing women's sports is that they wouldn't have no training.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I will donate heavily towards seeing someone on this forum fight a trained female fighter. Can help cover transport costs etc let’s get this going

• 3Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
I will donate heavily towards seeing someone on this forum fight a trained female fighter. Can help cover transport costs etc let’s get this going
I would also contribute funds to watch an ignorant mongoloid get wrecked by a trained female boxer.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
oh you.
A top shelf female of anything will wipe the floor against any average male. On any sports ever invented. Keep thinking you are going to beat ronda rousey on a judo match.. the lulz.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
tukes your silliness is what started this shitshow. look at all the people who you linked that think you're full of dung and then look at the people who are agreeing with you. is that where you want to be?

Sterling

El Presidente
Specifics are going to matter on a case by case basis. This whole thing is fucking retarded and my whole thing was just that a tranny would have a ridiculous advantage in women's sports. There's some real powerful dumb on both sides in this thread and most of you should feel shame.

• 2Jew
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
The point was strength, people think that there is no power/strength component to a punch thrown by a female boxer. That is the same as when your wife slaps you in the arm.
Elite women generate plenty of power behind their punches. Granted, they will never be in the same level as an elite male, but they are far above what any average male can do.

Lifting weights doesn't mean you can throw a good punch...

That dude is trying, and he far better than your average untrained man.

His gloves are like 3 times the size of hers. He have gigantic hands or is he wearing bigger gloves so he doesn't hurt her by accident?

giant-inflatable-boxing-gloves.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I played college football at 6'3 300lb. I played a game of hoops 1v1 against the starting guard for our women's team, she had all conference honors and I honestly thought I was going to get destroyed. I beat here 11-0 and I was totally shocked how much quicker I was than her. I was able to drive right by her and score, not back her down and muscle her but flat out beat her off the dribble.

Men are just superior athletes to women, can't argue with millions of years of evolution. There are definitely women that can do things better than me like pole vault, gymnastics or baking a cake.

• 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I played college football at 6'3 300lb. I played a game of hoops 1v1 against the starting guard for our women's team, she had all conference honors and I honestly thought I was going to get destroyed. I beat here 11-0 and I was totally shocked how much quicker I was than her. I was able to drive right by her and score, not back her down and muscle her but flat out beat her off the dribble.

Men are just superior athletes to women, can't argue with millions of years of evolution. There are definitely women that can do things better than me like pole vault, gymnastics or baking a cake.

Again though, if you were a college level athlete, you’re way above most men in strength / agility / speed.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'll chip in as well to have someone from the forum fight an untrained tranny boxer.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Again though, if you were a college level athlete, you’re way above most men in strength / agility / speed.

Again, though, everyone except the retards is talking about comparing a man who is in decent shape. Who is arguing that a pro female athlete would lose at most athletic events to the 5'3 275lb guy who can't walk to his mailbox without taking a 10 minute break to catch his breath and eat a bag of Cheetos?

I knew a girl who could beat guys with cerebral palsy in a game of tennis, haha girls are the best athletes!

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
several people were arguing that men, all men, would have no problem beating any woman in a fight. the goalposts are being moved around because certain points are obnoxious and obtuse

• 1Like