Tuco, a tranny, a TRAINED FEMALE BOXER step into a ring...

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Oh my bad, squats are part of powerlifting, clean and jerks aren't. Plz forgive me for I now see how weightlifting has any relevance to fighting whatsoever. Next we can do marathon runners and talk about how that makes them better fighters than average males.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
lol, Lend. You need to talk to a boxer about sparring before you go on. If you get into sparring matches trying to knock the other boxer out, you won't be asked to spar long.

I personally think 12 weeks is not enough time to build the stamina, speed, technique and mental toughness required for you to face off against Claressa Shields. Boxing is a lot more complex than just throwing punches.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Oh my bad, squats are part of powerlifting, clean and jerks aren't. Plz forgive me for I now see how weightlifting has any relevance to fighting whatsoever. Next we can do marathon runners and talk about how that makes them better fighters than average males.

The point was strength, people think that there is no power/strength component to a punch thrown by a female boxer. That is the same as when your wife slaps you in the arm.
Elite women generate plenty of power behind their punches. Granted, they will never be in the same level as an elite male, but they are far above what any average male can do.

Last edited:

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I personally think 12 weeks is not enough time to build the stamina, speed, technique and mental toughness required for you to face off against Claressa Shields. Boxing is a lot more complex than just throwing punches.

Probably, the 12 week mark is just about strength and based on a study comparing military inductees. At that point the men and women didn't overlap anymore in their grip or chest strength (The men had completely pulled away). But like I said in my post, boxing is not just about strength, its an advantage, sure, but even someone very strong can exhaust themselves just throwing punches that won't land or carry much impact because they are hitting a guard. Learning to conserve stamina, and your cardiovascular fitness and yes even your mentality are important. When I first began wrestling, one of my biggest problems was nerves--they kept me tense throughout the matches, that tension results in wasted effort--and its purely a mental thing.

I think though, if you took a man, and gave him the same coaching and he had the willpower to stick with their training regime (Which is iffy, female olymic boxers train really hard), I don't think there would be much of a match after 6 months or so. The physical differences at that point just become too pronounced. Maybe I'd be surprised, but I doubt it. I was in good shape, but when I was wrestling a guy with 15lbs on me with roughly the same skill would consistently wreck my shit, and even small males can put on significant muscle mass very quickly.

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
She should have been on her a$$ at least three times. She leads with her chin, that dude should have knocked it off--and had the opportunity to do it several times. Sparing partners are NOT SUPPOSED to hit you hard, that defeats the point to the champ. You can tell he pulled the punches to the body also.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
She should have been on her a$$ at least three times. She leads with her chin, that dude should have knocked it off--and had the opportunity to do it several times. Sparing partners are NOT SUPPOSED to hit you hard, that defeats the point to the champ. You can tell he pulled the punches to the body also.
The epitome of a keyboard warrior, telling an Olympic winner she is doing it all wrong.

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
The epitome of a keyboard warrior, telling an Olympic winner she is doing it all wrong.

lol you said he was doing good, where I said he was pulling punches. In a real bout with anyone who knew how to throw a power jab, she'd be down.

I'd rather be fat and behind my keyboard than ripped and back in the ring, so throw whatever bullshit you want my way

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
1551215564463.png
honey honey. im sorry you are doing that throw all wrong baby.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yes because saying exposing your chin is not safe and calling a still picture of a throw bad is exactly the same thing.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
lol you said he was doing good, where I said he was pulling punches.
Yes but should a man be pulling his punches with equal to lesser force if a woman slapped him, or should a man punch a woman in the jaw with full force?

Curious, because this has never been discussed here.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yes but should a man be pulling his punches with equal to lesser force if a woman slapped him, or should a man punch a woman in the jaw with full force?

Curious, because this has never been discussed here.
if you use all your force you're liable to seriously injure her. if you're just slappin a bitch to calm her the fuck down, then no.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user