Tuco, a tranny, a TRAINED FEMALE BOXER step into a ring...

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
you guys are retarded,
any female Olympic judo medalist will destroy any of your average male, even trained average ones.

In terms of raw strength same way.
1551208953553.png

This is Lidia Valentin, she weights the same as me, around 80 kg , 180 lbs.

She lifts 320 pounds over her head, and she squats 370x3 like fucking nothing, she is just warning up. on this video

Those are not amateurs numbers for a male, those are very very good numbers, bottom of an elite for a male.

I will also fuck her so hard.

This is her 147 KG / 320

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
you guys are retarded,
any female Olympic judo medalist will destroy any of your average male, even trained average ones.

View attachment 196202

She lifts 320 pounds over her head, and she squats 370x3 like fucking nothing, she is just warning up. on this video

Those are not amateurs numbers for a male, those are very very good numbers, bottom of an elite for a male.

This is her 147 KG / 320

That would be death by snu-snu for sure.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
ok so who in the thread is arguing that lend could take down cyborg cause male/female

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
im sure that my superior male jawline will take this

1551209790633.png

or
this
1551209818601.png

and be like sure bro no problem.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Pfft. I carry all my groceries into the house in one trip. How are women going to stand up to that sort of power?

• 4Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
A cro cop kick will kill you, it will detach your liver, and split it half, no joke, those kicks were vicious.
A holly holm kick on the head will knock you out for sure.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Again things are relative. She would obviously trash most untrained dudes that are even remotely comparable to her size. Would she even be a ranked contender fighting in the same weight class with the dudes? No.
Who is arguing that she would rank in the male section of the UFC?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
How did powerlifting get brought into this? Do I need to link the powerlifting world records for males vs females again? Lifting weights has virtually nothing to do with fighting.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Who is arguing that she would rank in the male section of the UFC?
Nobody specifically, but people are talking about untrained people and shit which is pretty stupid since we're talking about trannies doing women's sports right? They're all going to be trained.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
you guys are retarded,

View attachment 196202

This is her 147 KG / 320

IE the biggest outlier among females is about where you'd expect a man who is a serious enthusiasts but not professional to be.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
The question of how much time it'd take a physically fit, motivated and well coached male to compete with women at an olympic level is a pretty good one. I'm sure that world-class female boxers probably know the answer to this at some level since they will train with male boxers regularly. I'd put it at much higher than 12 weeks, probably closer to a year. And that's assuming the male has some talent to work with, some people will never be able to throw or take a punch in ways that are dissimilar to other sports.

Well, 12 weeks if its an 'average' male (Which means a normal BMI and normal physical fitness levels) will completely outclass her in strength if they do about the level of training you'd get in your standard bootcamp. I'm not sure if that would be enough to eclipse her in the ring, but the strength difference at that point becomes a major, major factor. Out of all the fighting sports, boxing would be the most difficult to gauge because there is no grappling and it reduces the amount strength can change things. But after the 3 month mark, a single hit is most likely going to be enough to knock her on her ass. (But would he land one totally through her guard? Not sure. I guess it depends on how quickly he picks up good technique.)

I think if you both had them training the same regiment, a guy, if he could stick with it, would just destroy a woman by the 6 month mark. I don't see any kind of skill being able to bridge that gap. Even if she's still significantly more skilled, the fight is so lopsided at that point due to strength that he can make many, many mistakes and be fine, while she can't make one.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
How did powerlifting get brought into this? Do I need to link the powerlifting world records for males vs females again? Lifting weights has virtually nothing to do with fighting.
powerlifting ??

Added you to ignore.

Do you think there is no strength behind a punch thrown by a female Olympic medalist. GTFO.

Lithose Lithose What do you think female boxers do when training? Eat biscuits and drink tea?

They are talking punches to the face from trained and experienced male fighters.

Last edited:

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
powerlifting ??

Added you to ignore.

Lithose Lithose What do you think female boxers do when training? Eat biscuits and drink tea?

They are talking punches to the face from trained and experienced male fighters.

lol, Lend. You need to talk to a boxer about sparring before you go on. If you get into sparring matches trying to knock the other boxer out, you won't be asked to spar long.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
powerlifting ??
you guys are retarded,

View attachment 196202

This is her 147 KG / 320

???.gif