Twitch.tv

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah, well, find some blonde with a nice ass, film somebody banging the shit out of her with a 480p camera, and you too can become internet famous.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I remember that shit.

Not a great time for WoW. But only those people who were extremely "in the know" knew. And even less played EQ. Fewer than that cared.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has anyone used Streamlabs to stream from PC? I was trying it out tonight, but it never captured my game video. All the answers I found via searching/guides simply said to make sure OBS was ran as Administrator, which I did. The properties for the Source "Game Capture" all pointed to the specific window for the game, and OBS was aware of the game (correct exe / name of that window). I'm using two monitors, would that cause any issue? Just curious!

Edit: Fixed it by using Display Capture rather than Game Capture.

Last edited:

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I use SLOBS exclusively. It also can be a problem in some games if you run in Fullscreen instead of Windowed Fullscreen or whatever. I use multi-monitors. That said, some games still give me trouble and I have to use display capture. I think a lot of pros just display capture one monitor.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, the game I am streaming (Let It Die) doesn't allow windowed fullscreen, so I guess that is/was the reason OBS wasn't able to use game capture for it. Thankfully display capture works just fine.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We did at one point have a thread for streamers where we could discuss settings and stuff. Should bump/create one. I know I've helped a bunch of people choose optimal settings before, but I only know so much.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Everything they offer is about getting rid of ads...

Dear advertisers,

You are paying money to air ads on a site where they use those ads as a punitive measure to get people to pay for that site so they don’t have to see your ads...

Think about that.