Twitch.tv

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Eh? I don't have a sub to her and I could watch it.

Edit: oh, for the VOD, yeah I caught it live. Not much to see to be honest, but still, one has to wonder just how much it was streaching the Twitch ToS.

Twitch doesn’t enforce the TOS for women, hell there are skanks body painting their titties on the IRL. There are whores slipping down spaghetti talking about how they use 3rd party shit to steal money then show their slits on “accident” a decent looking shank can make fat bank on twitch.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Has anyone ever heard of this service called lbry? I did a search on it, and found it in the bitcoin/virtual currencies discussions. But I'm wondering about their video distribution platform?

LBRY - Content Freedom

Saw it tonight and decided to try it out. So far it seems ehhh, alright, I guess? Just wondering if any of you had heard about it and/or played around with it. So far it just seems to be a "Fuck off, youtube!" site. Hopefully that'll change.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I was browsing around to various unknown games on twitch to see what they're about when I land on this dude:

I've seen a good number of Furry's with their facerig shit, but this guy has an actual real puppet somehow synced up with his voice almost perfectly. Fucking internet, man.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So Twitch rolled out the Sub Only stream thing, and some ppl are asking if that violates various ToS of companies like Riot / Blizzard:

Twitch’s subscriber-only streams violate ToS from Valve, Blizzard, and Riot Games

Reading through the Blizzard ToS about streaming seems to indicate that Live streaming their games cannot be restricted to Sub Only, but that viewing Sub Only VOD's would be ok as long as the streamer is in Partnership with the platform?

Blizzard Video Policy Blizzard Legal

"Note that Blizzard Entertainment's restriction that Productions be limited to "non-commercial" uses also means that you may not license a Production you have created to another company for a fee, or for any other form of compensation, without specific written permission from Blizzard Entertainment to do so. Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to use its products for all commercial purposes. The only exceptions to this rule are if you participate in partner programs with YouTube, Justin.tv, Blip.tv, Own3d.tv, or Ustream.tv (the “Production Websites”) whereby a Production Website may pay you for views of a Production if you are accepted into their partner program."

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
CD Project Red also has the same policy. I can't think of a single streamer I would subscribe to if it was turned on as I don't subscribe to any now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
CD Project Red also has the same policy. I can't think of a single streamer I would subscribe to if it was turned on as I don't subscribe to any now.
CD Project Red made a tweet about it, but it wasn't that clear given their ToS. They said something like it would be bad to sell a dvd containing their product, which in my mind would also apply to a sub only stream of their products (since the streamer would be charging a fee to view Witcher 3 or whatever).

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The sub-only streams will be popular with the whores, and for the big streamers doing a non-game meme night or something. I don't imagine gaming will be a big part of it outside of maybe some pretty niche situations. It also opens up the possibility for PPV stuff like pay-only concerts and so on.