Twitch.tv

spronk

FPS noob
lol sodapopping is live streaming with reckful in texas and people are calling the stores he visiting and telling the owner stuff to hand soda, to ask him if he has battletoads... man, prank calling is on a whole nother level since i was a kid.

Fenriz

Molten Core Raider
Are Amouranth's (camwhore cosplayer) private pics available anywhere? Ain't payin $60 for that shit but I want to see them tittays.

Needless

Toe Sucker
they're probably on /r/streamersgonewild or /r/patreongirls if they exist

nfc how i found those btw 2: ^ )

also, dizzy is obnoxious~

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I love how you said you don't understand the obsession with female streamers and now you're here responding to people who don't like her to defend her. Sounds to me like someones got a crush on a girl who has no idea about your existence.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
my ex for some reason subbed to dizzy for like a year so she would have her stream on the other monitor all the time. Got old fast lol

Oldbased

> Than U
Are Amouranth's (camwhore cosplayer) private pics available anywhere? Ain't payin $60 for that shit but I want to see them tittays.
What was her 3 day ban for? I skipped by last night and she was doing her typical squid dancing with flailing arms on a coke can dance. Didn't seem out of the ordinary.
This video has everything you need though pretty much, unless you want to see the pimple on the dimples.

spronk

FPS noob
goddamn amouranth is fine as fuck i've decided to donate my twitch prime sub to her, maybe she will notice me senpai

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The fucking thread has devolved so hard:

giphy.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Holy fucking commercials. Did twitch find a work around for adblock or has mine just gone to shit? Using ublock origin.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy fucking commercials. Did twitch find a work around for adblock or has mine just gone to shit? Using ublock origin.
Weird, because Twitch is completely fucking down for me. Has been for a few hours (and their twitter says the same).

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Yeah it's been down for me too but before that it's been non-stop commercial spam. Fuck Destiny and adopted animals are starting to piss me off.