Twitch.tv

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Using firefox? They've disabled a ton of extensions.

I thought that was gonna happen in october. Anyway, when will people learn not to update their browsers until they literally have no other choice. Been using FF v54 (only had to update to that ver because of online banking) and have no plans to update it any time soon

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Are Amouranth's (camwhore cosplayer) private pics available anywhere? Ain't payin $60 for that shit but I want to see them tittays.

What was her 3 day ban for? I skipped by last night and she was doing her typical squid dancing with flailing arms on a coke can dance. Didn't seem out of the ordinary.
This video has everything you need though pretty much, unless you want to see the pimple on the dimples.

Never heard of this chick before but I would pee in her butt. Seems like of like an arrogant bitch though. Still if people give you thousands to play video games and snap a couple pics of her tits and vag more power to her I guess.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Bitch has a fugly nose and walks around like she always has to take a dump. Would not bang.

Fenriz

Molten Core Raider
Never heard of this chick before but I would pee in her butt. Seems like of like an arrogant bitch though. Still if people give you thousands to play video games and snap a couple pics of her tits and vag more power to her I guess.

Peeing in her butt is about all she's useful for. Her voice bugs the shit out of me for some reason.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
They thing they added where if you hit the back button to look at your list of followers but the stream keeps playing is kind of shit. I hit the back button to look at list of followers because I was done with this one.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I think you can turn that off in the settings on the actual video itself. Like hover your mouse over the stream and you should see a settings wheel.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Games Done Quick going on for Harvey relief.

Mods set up a 600 second auto-ban for saying "guy" or "man" in chat. :smuggly:

• 2Picard
  • 2Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 4 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Lirik's ability to pull in a lot of $ never ceases to amaze me. He's doing a Hurricane Harvey relief stream for his sub Sunday; he's raised nearly $40k already.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Apparently twitch is bored and they have to get a new home page/front end weekly. New one today.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Same here, can't remember the last time I've gone to the main page

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
There is one thing that I just don't get about Twitch, which I prefer with YouTube Let's Plays, and that is the god damn webcam. OK, I can understand it helps out for the odd hot chick with cleavage in getting some sad fucks to watch, but the men? Who the fuck is tuning in to watch a dude play a video game and have their ugly mug spattered across a good portion of the screen, often obscuring parts of the UI you might like to see? Shit's retarded yo!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There is one thing that I just don't get about Twitch, which I prefer with YouTube Let's Plays, and that is the god damn webcam. OK, I can understand it helps out for the odd hot chick with cleavage in getting some sad fucks to watch, but the men? Who the fuck is tuning in to watch a dude play a video game and have their ugly mug spattered across a good portion of the screen, often obscuring parts of the UI you might like to see? Shit's retarded yo!
And yet you have people bitching constantly in chat about no webcams when streams don't have it on/don't have one. I don't really get it either but that's how it is I guess. It does make for more interesting clips when something weird/crazy happens in whatever game they're playing though since you can see their facial reactions, but 99% of the time it's just wasted screen space.

• 1Like

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
because successful streamers have realized it is actually like 90% based on personality, not game, that gives a solid, expanding subscriber base. personality comes across far better with a face cam.

• 1Like