Twitch.tv

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think a lot of the people I like to watch are like FPS players, so their cunning and beguiling is seriously lacking. Their defense is usually "What? Bro he's lying! I'm not!......*aside* chat I'm dead." Like, almost every time. Need the nerdier craftier players to enjoy it and even then it gets very stale. MoonMoon played Throne of lies for weeks and it was only enjoyable when he was either being queue sniped by goofers or he was RPing.

I'm interested in the next big genre is. BR's are coming out, peaking, and dying on a 6 month interval. These games are just too small to monetize and involve thinking and talking which the general populace isn't typically good at. Valorant is already dead, thank god, because that game looked like the worst version of a CS OW hybrid that could've happened.

TWISTED METAL BUILD-EM FIGHTEM BR????

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Facebook Gaming has music guys.

A big deal actually, since streaming on Twitch seems to be a game of paranoia and trip-mines these days for big streamers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Facebook Gaming has music guys.

A big deal actually, since streaming on Twitch seems to be a game of paranoia and trip-mines these days for big streamers.
Amazon has a music service as well, so it's not like they couldn't come up with some sort of system to tie twitch to it and pay some license fees for streaming to a crowd in return for pushing people to the service

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Amazon has a music service as well, so it's not like they couldn't come up with some sort of system to tie twitch to it and pay some license fees for streaming to a crowd in return for pushing people to the service
Shit they've got the system in place already with movies, it can't be that hard to do it with music

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Summit has been playing Miscreated and it feels like half his chat is "play Among Us" "Play DayZ". Stfu and let him play what the fuck he wants.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was watching sodapoppin yesterday during the wow classic 3v3 pvp tournament thing they are doing and this happened twice at the most hilarious/inopportune times. I just assumed it was him doing it because it was A+ trolling and I could see him doing it for the lulz.

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
My ad blockers still working 100% on Twitch but I have been noticing a lot of people in chats complaining about a lot of ad spam recently.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Check that thigh gap.

Also:

That streamer works for a Japanese company that creates and runs a bunch of these virtual youtuber and sell merch related to them etc. It is apparently really popular and they just added English speaking ones this week.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Dont be fags. Lets figure out a way to capitalize on this.
There is many, but the only scenario where it actually does good is nuclear reset. The other ways just grifts upon the grifting system and does nothing. I want to see the world cleansed before I die to ensure another few thousand years of prosperity. The only one who should be spared is Elon Musk. That is the way.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm waiting on the first fat guy using a voice changer posing as a vtuber reveal. It's going to be epic.