Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
There are holo live posts in here going back at least a year. There's never been any crazy "reveals" as the japanese take stalking to a higher level, but I remember at least one camera accident. Was also posted in here at some point :D

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
The actress that voices Sombra in Overwatch and Raze in Valorant is doing a movie about a twitch streamer and cosplayer in quarantine. Looks like it's an indie flick since she started a Kickstarter for it. Could be interesting.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was just coming here to mention that. Ads are coming through when I swap channels on both Chrome and FF. Sad times.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Annnnd as I say that I switch from summit to sodapoppin stream and get a nvidia ad....

Someone in chat mentioned to reinstall ublock, even subs are getting them lol.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
No ads for me, after years of dealing with it using both AdBlock and uBlock origins. Currently only running uBlock and pi-hole. The problem for me seemed to be running AdBlock on top of everything, disabling that fixed it.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Could be wrong (just did it myself) but in UBO can't you just reset cache/update and fix it? Pretty sure that was the method the last time this shit happened. Not sure how frequent the ads are supposed to pop up but after doing those steps i'm not getting ads flipping channels.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
getting them too and I'm usually in the camp of not having any issues continuing to block them.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I also watch twitch on the ps4 so I have endured the occasional ad, I can live with it. However, I have seen enough ads for the Boys season 2 that I am starting to lose interest in watching it. Waiting for the whole season to drop before we dive in.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Just had a preroll ad (ublock)

It was an Alienware ad of a black woman talking about how her gear (pc gear) is an extension of her...

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Just had a preroll ad (ublock)

It was an Alienware ad of a black woman talking about how her gear (pc gear) is an extension of her...
So their targeted marketing algorithms pegged you as a moon cricket. Direct hit.

Oldbased

> Than U
Only a matter of time before I script/element it out or UBlock updates it on it's own.
Blocked the element and updated filter list
1601349058364.png

and so far no new intrusions. Will see if it holds up over time.

Last edited: