Twitch.tv

Argarth

On the verandah
This sounds reasonable.

I hope Twitch gets fucked royally.

Even if all that is right, they could keep Doc in court for all eternity if they wanted to, and just wait for him to die tired.

I'm certainly no expert, but I can't imagine anything worse for them than Settling + Gag Clause.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I've got Prime, and run AdBlock and uBlock Origin, and I'm getting fucking ads on Twitch now.

What the fuck? How do I fix this? The one ran 7 ads and went on for like 2-3 minutes during the middle of the stream. That seems fucking retarded.

Edit: Shit, guess I should've read the previous pages.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There was a long discussion a while back and for a lot of us, running both AdBlock and uBlock was causing the problem and making it so ads got through. I don't remember exactly why, but I was one of the people who, as soon as I disabled AdBlock, I stopped getting ads.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Why would you use two adblockers at the same time?
Think Adblock sold out a year or two ago and everyone went "what adblocker do I use now?!?!" and everyone told them Ublock so they installed it without uninstalling Adblock.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Adblock and ublock together was a recommendation I heard a lot some years ago. Cant say I remember why

• 1Solidarity

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Don't run 3 adblockers to stop ads. This button takes care of them all. Each and every time. Working on overclocking to block more ads. 100% effective, most of the time. 🙃

dell-p2014ht-monitor-power-button-640x640.jpg

• 1Worf

Khane

I think it actually rubber bands any threats directly back to the sender, and infects their system with Ads instead. Adception

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
They're multiplying, saw it a documentary on the psyfy channel.

• 1Like

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Adblock sold out and allow "preferred ads" to sneak past their filters if companies pay them basically. UBlock Origin is open source so any sneaky backdoors would be flagged by an autist at some point and found out pretty quickly.

• 1Rustled

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was watching AdmiralBahroo today and he mentions that he is having a good giggle at Trump coming down with Covid. So chat starts agreeing / saying they are glad about. I make a comment about how ppl who wish Covid on someone else, or worse to wish someone parents were to die due to Covid are pretty awful people. Got permabanned, lol.

• 2Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Szlia

Live streaming might be different, but getting authorizations to shoot a movie in the streets in Japan is an administrative nightmare to the point even big productions use the "don't ask anyone and pay fines if caught" strategy. I recently read that on the set of Tokyo Drift, they had a guy on the payroll whose job was to pretend he was the director and get arrested in his stead in case the cops came !

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I can't imagine how pissed off I would be if I was a Japanese dude just living my life and neckbeard weeb faggot Twitch streamers started showing up in my country walking around filming everything and fagging everything up.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Probably how long term posters on this forum felt when a bunch of you who live in general started fucking up the board lol

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 9 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I can't imagine how pissed off I would be if I was a Japanese dude just living my life and neckbeard weeb faggot Twitch streamers started showing up in my country walking around filming everything and fagging everything up.
It actually sounds like one of the many Nigerians in Tokyo. My gut feeling tells me that they're in Shinjuku just from architecture/line of black cars.. maybe deep Kabukicho.. I could be totally wrong though. Regardless, they run shady establishments that are all about luring you in and essentially scamming you out of money. They HATE being on camera, same with the chinamen that run massage parlors, but i'm sure anyone in that business hates it. The normal Tokyo person could gives too fucks if they're on camera, at worst they'll just turn their head down, scurry away, or block their face.. too many camera otaku types walking around and general Japanese populous are anti-confrontation. Establishments are a little different, as some of them are super nationalist and pretty much hate the outside world or are tired of people clogging up traffic/bad for business, ie piss alley and golden gai.

maxresdefault.jpg

• 1Like