Twitch.tv

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Those numbers are pretty insane. I don't think anything besides league worlds or counterstrike championships ever get that high.

Cybsled

Dota international exceeds those numbers. But one dude pulling that in is nuts

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Part of me hopes Riot Lyte is cutting himself while watching Tyler's stream, guy's gonna make retirement money in less then a day at this point.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Probably make more in a month of this than Lyte will have his entire career up until now.

Schags

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Been watching this stream lately. Bounty hunter/pubg streamer. Entertaining.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
350k+ are watching Tyler1 play League again. Are people watching to see the inevitable ban when he rages again?

I'm waiting to see what happens when all the other people who have been perma-banned realize they unban someone just because he's a streamer.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm getting into making VRChat avatars. There's a ton of really cute animu girl models out there made for the free Miku dancing program made by Yamaha, thus the explosion of waifus in the game.

It is really tricky though because everything is in Japanese. For me it's just a garbled mess of ascii, so you have to pick through all the vertex groups and bones and rename everything.

The biggest problem is that most of the models are around 50k polys and VRChat is limited to 20k and prefers if you are under 10k, which is very reasonable. You can use an art program to decimate down to a lower count but the results are always terrible. Retopology is the way to go but it very time consuming.

I'm doing a retopo of a bodyscan model and just have the hands left for the basic body. Then clothes and hair and rigging. I'll probably end up doing hair via compute shader with tricks I learned from my last gig.
waifu.png
blenderNozomi.png
BustedShaders.png
HairBits.png
Retopo.png

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I guess Liric had a breakdown and stopped streaming for a while? fucking Doc is gone? WTF is happening to the big twitch streamers? They are all having some mid life crises?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I guess Liric had a breakdown and stopped streaming for a while? fucking Doc is gone? WTF is happening to the big twitch streamers? They are all having some mid life crises?

Lirik has been doing it for about five years without taking a vacation. He seems really bored with it now. He needs to take a break.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Lol, ive ben doing my job for 25+ fucking years, lol. And im bored as fuck with it too.

• 1Solidarity

Needless

Toe Sucker
lirik might have caught a vod of how shitty his stream is and decided he needed to rethink some things

:smuggly:

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
No Doc or Lirik, gonna be a huge viewer vacuum. Wish I were 10 years younger, I would poopsock so hard and leech the fuck out of them.

Can almost guarantee Lirik will be back sooner rather than later. Dude just needs a vacation and a blowjob and he's g2g. It's a guy without much real life experience having a quarter-life crisis. As soon as he steps away he will realise how fucking lucky he is.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
With doc and the like taking off I recently have been asked by Noodleface Noodleface to help him get his followers up.

He’s going to become Solarie of Astora full time and have a webcam. Here he is at work earlier today getting fired in preparation for that full time gig.

ef4.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Lol, ive ben doing my job for 25+ fucking years, lol. And im bored as fuck with it too.
Not really the point though, the point is, if you made enough money to take a 6months break without much consequences, wouldn't you do it? If he saved up and invested most of his money he probably has enough to last a long while, and while a break might hurt his viewer count, I'd assume he could take an extended break and still come back to reasonable numbers later(maybe not 6whole months, but a month or 2 probably easily).

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Not really the point though, the point is, if you made enough money to take a 6months break without much consequences, wouldn't you do it? If he saved up and invested most of his money he probably has enough to last a long while, and while a break might hurt his viewer count, I'd assume he could take an extended break and still come back to reasonable numbers later(maybe not 6whole months, but a month or 2 probably easily).

Assuming he has even a half decent money manager Lirik could easily take the rest of his life off and live very well. More so considering that unless he has some secret coke habit he doesn't really spend money.

• 1Solidarity