Twitch.tv

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fix is available in latest development build. You can install it for testing from Release 1.30.1b2 · gorhill/uBlock
  • in Firefox, turn off uBO temporarily form add-on manager to allow dev version to be installed on top of current uBO version, all settings will be kept intact so you will need to undo changes described in OP.
  • in Chrome, development version will be installed as a new fresh entry in add-on manager, so disable stable build if you want to test this beta
(quoted in case board update borks the reddit plugin)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Probably how long term posters on this forum felt when a bunch of you who live in general started fucking up the board lol
Dawg you're free to sign up at Resetera at any time if you can't handle legitimate criticism of game developers shoehorning their faggoty political and social viewpoints into [what are supposed to be] entertainment mediums.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
They are also pro-getting drunk, so one can balance the other !

That said, good call on the location : Google Maps
Damn, legit hyped I knew the location. I think the only other place I can actively think that would have line of black cars is Roppongi, but the buildings are usually super nice.

Other than that, their pro-getting drunk was pretty much my ratting past time when I was living there.

One of many photographs.
Screenshot_20201003-180658.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Live streaming might be different, but getting authorizations to shoot a movie in the streets in Japan is an administrative nightmare to the point even big productions use the "don't ask anyone and pay fines if caught" strategy. I recently read that on the set of Tokyo Drift, they had a guy on the payroll whose job was to pretend he was the director and get arrested in his stead in case the cops came !
I wonder what would happen if the police just seized all the illegally shot material.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It actually sounds like one of the many Nigerians in Tokyo. My gut feeling tells me that they're in Shinjuku just from architecture/line of black cars.. maybe deep Kabukicho.. I could be totally wrong though. Regardless, they run shady establishments that are all about luring you in and essentially scamming you out of money. They HATE being on camera, same with the chinamen that run massage parlors, but i'm sure anyone in that business hates it. The normal Tokyo person could gives too fucks if they're on camera, at worst they'll just turn their head down, scurry away, or block their face.. too many camera otaku types walking around and general Japanese populous are anti-confrontation. Establishments are a little different, as some of them are super nationalist and pretty much hate the outside world or are tired of people clogging up traffic/bad for business, ie piss alley and golden gai.

maxresdefault.jpg

It was a Nigerian dude. They actually walked to the cops, and basically the cop said he can film in public, but if the guy asks for them to stop filming him(which he wasn't) he should stop filming him. I'm honestly surprised they let them run their scam shit, and don't kick them out of the country.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Dawg you're free to sign up at Resetera at any time if you can't handle legitimate criticism of game developers shoehorning their faggoty political and social viewpoints into [what are supposed to be] entertainment mediums.

it's like most of the people here who "just want to have fun, talk about games and not politics lul" and are happy to ignore that politics have gotten involved in their games, their streaming, and it's having a severe detrimental impact on the industry.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
The irony in your shit talking is comical.
What's comical is your employment of irony. You're such a fat, worthless dumb fuck that all you can do is cry in a corner and emote spam people while you scroll down their post history. Mad skills bro.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
What's comical is your employment of irony. You're such a fat, worthless dumb fuck that all you can do is cry in a corner and emote spam people while you scroll down their post history. Mad skills bro.

Oh you mean like you do with lets see... 20 of Gnomedolf's posts in a row in FSR? Shut the fuck up

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
Oh you mean like you do with lets see... 20 of Gnomedolf's posts in a row in FSR? Shut the fuck up
You stalk me around, you ought to know why I litter his FSR garbage with faggotry reactions. Use your brain, you god damn moron.

• 1Picard

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
You stalk me around, you ought to know why I litter his FSR garbage with faggotry reactions. Use your brain, you god damn moron.

So basically you're endlessly butthurt for some reason. You stalk other people around, then complain when someone reacts to your posts that are actually picard worthy? Rather than whatever reason you have because you've had a long standing closeted obsession? Including finding posts of mine that where anywhere from 3 to 6 months old because of the same vendetta? Ok, boss, if you're too retarded to see the irony and hypocrisy in this, that's on you.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
So basically you're endlessly butthurt for some reason. You stalk other people around, then complain when someone reacts to your posts that are actually picard worthy? Rather than whatever reason you have because you've had a long standing closeted obsession? Including finding posts of mine that where anywhere from 3 to 6 months old because of the same vendetta? Ok, boss, if you're too retarded to see the irony and hypocrisy in this, that's on you.
I know what irony means, clearly you don't. And projecting isn't going to help you here, you god damn moron. What I find entertaining is that I send you into a seething rage on a pretty regular basis, and all you can do is recycle your reactions, you're too intellectually stunted to go any further than that.

1601939037695.png

Less than 2 minutes of searching for a pretty recent hit. And there are more posts, all which you've reacted to. You shouldn't have to think about why I call @Gnomedolf out on his political faggotry, since I made it pretty clear. And don't worry sport, this one was a freebie on me. By the way, I had SWTOR day 1 and played that abortion of a game for the first 4-5 months it was out with my old WOW guild. I still read the thread periodically, but that's neither here nor there. Clearly I missed your predictably boring followup, so I apologize to the VERY late response on your reply.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I am actually surprised that Rude got under Tarisk's skin enough for him to post multiple times. Some if yes have been trying to do it for at least a year.

• 1Like

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I am actually surprised that Rude got under Tarisk's skin enough for him to post multiple times. Some if yes have been trying to do it for at least a yeI

Tends to happen when he stumbles out of the circle jerk to derail a thread.

• 1Faggotry