Twitch.tv

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Moonmoon is a gigantic faggot and anyone who chooses to watch him for more than a few minutes has actual brain damage.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Moonmoon is a gigantic faggot and anyone who chooses to watch him for more than a few minutes has actual brain damage.
Everyone who likes, enjoys, or partakes of anything is. That is the one thing I have learned from this site;

Everyone sucks.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
B71B0F64-9329-4941-A8A2-971D2A229611.png

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Test.jpg

Fuck you twitch.

Fuck anyone who gets promoted via this shit.

I will block these faggots every time this happens.

I will even wait the ten minutes after following them to tell them why I am blocking them...

Because I am salty.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
View attachment 310947

Fuck you twitch.

Fuck anyone who gets promoted via this shit.

I will block these faggots every time this happens.

I will even wait the ten minutes after following them to tell them why I am blocking them...

Because I am salty.
Seems like a problem that could be solved by not being a middle-aged man-child who watches Twitch streams.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Okay, you have my attention;

What do you want?

iu
I would like you to spend your free time with family, exercising, reading, doing home improvement projects, or any other sort of productive activity rather than watching homosexuals play video games over the internet

You will thank me some day.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I would like you to spend your free time with family, exercising, reading, doing home improvement projects, or any other sort of productive activity rather than watching homosexuals play video games over the internet

You will thank me some day.
Does Tenley make you pay child support? Are you content letting a soy-swilling weirdo like Dan raise your son?