Twitch.tv

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I would like you to spend your free time with family, exercising, reading, doing home improvement projects, or any other sort of productive activity rather than watching homosexuals play video games over the internet

You will thank me some day.
You do realize the sheer absurd level of irony going on here, right?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is that better or worse than Kid Rock? That was enough 'country rap' for me in my lifetime. That and that cotton eye joe song.

edit: three posts in a row... I am Foler Foler 'ing. Sorry guys, wasn't on purpose.
Dunno I just wanted you to watch Noodle and listen to that for my own personal lulz.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Dunno I just wanted you to watch Noodle and listen to that for my own personal lulz.
Fuck it, I'm in; will edit with reaction.

Edit: The second time he said "hillbilly gangster" I noped the fuck out. My Dad grew up on a farm, I grew up around some small farms, my uncles were deer and small game hunters. I don't judge the people that like the music, I just don't share the same interest.

However, I apologize for seeming to compare country and hip-hop. I dislike each for completely different reasons, I dislike the sounds and "accent" of country. I despise the laziness, lack of musical effort both in terms of the technical and artistry, and think rap is commercial garbage made by idiots to be sold to idiots. Country just doesn't appeal to me, rap and hip-hop annoys the shit out of me, sorry for the inadvertent comparison. That was thoughtless.

Last edited:

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
iu

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
ad blocking with uOrigin or Alternate Player is broken again, right?

re: watching twitch I really enjoy the travel streams, it can be extremely hard to find ones that aren't just thotts walking and fishing for simps but when you see a guy hiking in the European woods or traveling in Asia its cool. Obviously doing that stuff IRL is way better but can't travel this year.

Last edited:

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

re: watching twitch I really enjoy the travel streams, it can be extremely hard to find ones that aren't just thotts walking and fishing for simps but when you see a guy hiking in the European woods or traveling in Asia its cool. Obviously doing that stuff IRL is way better but can't travel this year.

I've been watching Jay when I can. He's in Vietnam right now.

I watch Rob for Japan stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pre-roll ads are getting through, i'm not getting any others. Twitch is really going to piss people off pushing this hard to break it.

edit: if any of you had nano defender you want to remove it immediately. Apparently a new dev snuck some malware into chrome and edge versions to steal instagram session cookies, all other browser versions were dropped by devs as well in response.

Last edited: