Twitch.tv

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'll pass on He-Haw and Mr.Ed reruns on twitch.

iu

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Pokiemane isnt even American. Does this mean AOC is helping foreign interests influence our elections?

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Lol, AOC got Imposter her first game and murdered some streamer straight up

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
If I was a politician I DEFINITELY wouldn't be showcasing my lying and deceit skills in such a public format.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
That's why you'll never be a politician.
Well, that plus the fact that voters are never going to elect an unemployed 32 year old freakshow who streams video games 8 hours a day to an audience of no one.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
AOCs stream peaked at over 500k viewers for a solid chunk of time

meanwhile, this chick i guess is coming back

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Creative director for Stadia. He can't tell the difference between a movie and a game and how they function, and tries to use streaming movies as an argument for why gaming should be the same.

He is angry that people get to watch someone play his games and decide if it is really worth the money. He likes the old way where they hype it up, pay off the press to slobber all over it, and then bolt with the money when the game turns out to be a piece of shit.

Edit: Just looked him up. Lead designer of Spore. I think we're done here.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Creative director for Stadia. He can't tell the difference between a movie and a game and how they function, and tries to use streaming movies as an argument for why gaming should be the same.

I agree with him but acknowledge I could be completely wrong. I know I personally purchase and play less games because I can throw on a let's play youtube, or a twitch stream in the background and feel like i've gotten enough from that game w/o playing it.

I think game devs get way more free advertising dollars vs loss of sales, so it would be dumb, but I think they'd have a legal argument to stop streaming of their games if they were stupid enough to want to do it.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Legally they could DMCA any streaming of their game yes. Nintendo has done it to YouTube in the past for certain things.

They don't though because Twitch has replaced nearly their entire marketing budget for free.