TLP Idealist
Oh hey, I got this check mark today.
12DD2C36-3C7C-468D-8868-4275AC6CAA2D.jpeg

• 24Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 24 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This is a youtube thing, but since it's streamer related.

Pewdiepie released a cocomelon diss song a few days ago. Cocomelon is a children's channel about to pass Pewdiepie in subs. Apparently it's now been pulled from Youtube and any reactions to it are slowly being scrubbed. The video is here:

Apparently this was removed for child safety and harassment violations. Also lol at Pewdie taking shots a SixNine, just because he doesn't like him.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Is height the new keyboard warrior number they throw around now?

Truly a brave new metric with which to ridicule someone. I have never heard a joke about someone's height before. Revolutionary.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
NickMercs is one of those "Why though?" mega streamers that retarded teenagers love like XQC and Tyler1 and shit. I'm pretty sure Huskerrs is about a 9.9/10 on the CoD player scale and NickMercs is like an 8/10 and uses a controller to aim for him so on MKB he's like a 7/10.

NM gets all the viewer money, but Huskerrs gets all the tourney money.

And Doc gets all the Youtube money (??) for being about as good as Nick Mercs, but appealing to the boomer version of the same teenagers who love bad shit talking.

Fadaar

That guy
NickMercs is one of those "Why though?" mega streamers that retarded teenagers love like XQC and Tyler1 and shit. I'm pretty sure Huskerrs is about a 9.9/10 on the CoD player scale and NickMercs is like an 8/10 and uses a controller to aim for him so on MKB he's like a 7/10.

NM gets all the viewer money, but Huskerrs gets all the tourney money.

And Doc gets all the Youtube money (??) for being about as good as Nick Mercs, but appealing to the boomer version of the same teenagers who love bad shit talking.

hey now don't lump tyler1 in with the actual retards

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Watch Twitch end up banning her again. She is entertaining in small doses but goddamn is she dumb as fuck.

I don't watch all her shit unless the guest interests me. She is fine in spurts. But yeah, her chat is gonna get her banned again lol.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, the purple screen does mean the ads are blocked at least. For channels I'm not subbed to i'll load it up in streamlink and not even care about chat, no stream interruption is more important.