Twitch.tv

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I think I've been watching too much Asmon lately. The phrase "big dick numbers" is etched into my mind...

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Jokes on her, that's my fetish.

703bc9e7cc16c8177418ba5d72fd4116.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn’t categorize those 5 seconds as making a “big deal” about it… but the more I type the more I become a white knight so I’m gonna stop now.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i dont follow all this gambling shit but apparently trainwreck gets paid $1m/mo to gamble on stream and he spent hours defending how he is actually doing it to show kids how bad gambling is as a vice LOL. he's also probably just flat out lying and its likely a lot more

• 2WTF
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
i dont follow all this gambling shit but apparently trainwreck gets paid $1m/mo to gamble on stream and he spent hours defending how he is actually doing it to show kids how bad gambling is as a vice LOL. he's also probably just flat out lying and its likely a lot more

I heard the 2 million per month number multiple times. They also get losses comped. One of the streamers doing it made a spreadsheet of how much his followers lost, and the average was like $5k per person, and there were hundreds

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

This is absolutely nothing new. Pieces of shit have been scamming gambling stuff for a long time. In fact it was H3H3 when he wasnt a pathetic neckbeard that was one of the first people to bring it to light;

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user