Twitch.tv

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Amoranth has never been my jam something about her look doesn't do it for me and she always seemed super cunty, but you have to respect that bitches hussle. She had been married this whole time yet still spends 16 hours a day in whore mode licking microphones or sitting 22 hours a day in a kiddy pool. She is self aware that she is just a whore which kind of makes it hilarious and sad.

Or maybe I hate her less because wubby uses her for content which makes her seem less cunty.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
FBCMqlVUUAEfqNm.png

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
like nobody bitched about the subathons and the ass shaking in the tubs. write on tits for subs et al

they aint bringin home no bacon. Amouranth barely got on the list. ten step off.
The issue is that they are literal whores who only use Twitch to advertise their whoring.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger

This is a fucking stupid meme because Hasan is the only faggot on their that espouses political views directly in opposition to making money and buying giant houses.

It is actually a hilarious microcosm of communism, though, watching a lot of poor people listen to his ideas, agree with them, and then sub and donate to him so that he can live opulently. It perfectly mirrors the gigantic gap between the always hypocritical party leaders and the plebs that live underneath them.

• 12Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 12 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Wait, Amouranth is married? WTF does her husband do when she's doing her "sleeping streams"? Sleep in the doghouse?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Wait, Amouranth is married? WTF does her husband do when she's doing her "sleeping streams"? Sleep in the doghouse?

If I recall when it came out many of her simps were all pissed off and she was like well yeah I get more money if I don't talk about it. Bitched is based and knows how to extract money from the web.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Maybe he goes out and bangs someone who isn't made of plastic?

Who knows but yeah whatever it is she just doesn't hit the right notes for me. I mean I would blow a load in her dirty asshole just for the internet points but she just off putting. It's also like that Alinity thot.. which blond hair he ain't attractive at all, with her natural brown hair she's pretty damn nice.

• 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
he was a miscer too. used to post about his tinder convos with amouranth (then she was only known by her real name, there was no amouranth when they met, and had only just begun dabbling in cosplay scene several years ago. pretty sure he even made fun of her interests when one of her replies was she does cosplay.

just funny he put her on blast on the misc asking what he should say, etc. and he's now married to her. immature forum troll got a happy ending. shes been with this guy the better part of a decade.

• 1Faggotry

Droigan

Trakanon Raider

At 12 minutes in he starts comparing the numbers to a video that Disguised Toast made a few years ago breaking down earnings on Twitch. He then shares his rough estimates of everything including sponsors and donations. His numbers lined up fairly well with the Disguised Toast video. So his earnings were 7% donations, 49% subs/bits/ads, 44% sponsors with an annual income based on the last two years of a bit more than 3 million dollars (before tax).

So for streamers who are in the bracket of getting sponsor deals and such (top 50+ on the list) you can probably double the amount. With some outliers like xqc who farms donations and Train who takes very lucrative gambling deals.

Cybsled

That happens a lot - people addicted to smoking and on O2 do it next to their o2 tank and bad shit happens.

Chris

Potato del Grande
HOLY FUCKING FUCK!!!

Wow who would have thought that alternating smoking a cigarette and breathing oxygen would be a bad idea!?

Would Asmongold have died in an explosion if he hadn't stopped the fire getting into the Oxygen tank? Or would it have just been a large fire and shrapnel punctured mother? Not sure of the physics or if those tanks have safeguards against that happening.

Given his refusal to use his vast twitter fortune to care for her or himself, I think that there is a good chance that he wil go off the rails and turn into a full on crazy person when his mother dies.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Very high chance the guy is codependent. Your talking about a guy who did nothing but play wow with his mom and still lives with his mom even though he has the means to live on his own.

Oldbased

> Than U
pretty sure the top thots are pulling in hundreds of thousands a month outside twitch
Exactly. Twitch was their advertisements to Only Fans which made them millions. Jesus Jay we even said that at the time it was a doorstep to where they really made the dough showing their anus for $15 a month.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Wow who would have thought that alternating smoking a cigarette and breathing oxygen would be a bad idea!?

Would Asmongold have died in an explosion if he hadn't stopped the fire getting into the Oxygen tank? Or would it have just been a large fire and shrapnel punctured mother? Not sure of the physics or if those tanks have safeguards against that happening.

Given his refusal to use his vast twitter fortune to care for her or himself, I think that there is a good chance that he wil go off the rails and turn into a full on crazy person when his mother dies.

There's been many cases of diving tanks exploding during fills and killing people, a single tank exploded a few years back and killed 4-5 people in one room. They can explode if you leave the valves open and introduce a source of ignition.

Borzak Borzak might know a bit more as he's got welding experience.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Never seen anything like that or heard anything like that at a fab shop. 1,000 other things can and do go wrong but never an explosion. The only thing I've heard not oxygen related is an acetylene tank falling over that wasn't chained and knocking the valve off creating a missle.

But on smokeing I had a teacher in high school back when people smoked a lot. He had white hair and had a little yellow spot in his hair where the cigarette would hit it while he was smoking. He was telling a story about how as a kid he was in the hospital for a long period with lung problems. I asked him why he still smoked after the lung problems. Started smoking while he was in the hospital and had nothing to do. Days gone by.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Never seen anything like that or heard anything like that at a fab shop. 1,000 other things can and do go wrong but never an explosion. The only thing I've heard not oxygen related is an acetylene tank falling over that wasn't chained and knocking the valve off creating a missle.
Yeah, keep those oxy and acetylene chained up on a dolly, standing up, if that valve breaks and the cylinder is full, yes you have a missle on your hands if it was to fall over and that valve pop off.