Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Oldbased

> Than U
Twitter and Google( YouTube ) are also on that round table.
Twitter hit me up today to verify my phone number and email to continue.
Not banned at least on the account that hit me up but I shitposted pretty hard against some lying ass media and checkmarked faggots this week pretty hard over lying about insurrections Covid data.

I am hearing that when they hit you on this list the first level is removal of accounts all at once.
Level 2 is they revoke the OS such as phones/tablets/computers basically bricking your device if it is using Windows, Android and so on. When they start doing that on a grand scale is when some shit will be hitting a fan someplace.

• 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I lost a gmail once. Outright deleted/locked permanently. Was due to YouTube comments section.

If Amouranth's payment processors are fine with regard to Visa/mastercard and her banking system didn't shut her off there is a chance she can survive a de-platforming attempt.

Regardless, the person she pissed off is a gov insider and shots were called to remove her from social medias in lockstep.

1633849989976.png

• 1Galaxy Brain

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1633850033779.png

Google is not on that list.

She will make it through I think. Google is a big one you need on board. Her YouTube is operational.

• 1Galaxy Brain

Oldbased

> Than U
I lost a gmail once. Outright deleted/locked permanently. Was due to YouTube comments section.
Those were the good old days. The days of one nazi outburst ruining everything you use/own is coming or here.
Just like airlines wanting to share a list. Imagine Twitter, Facebook, Microsoft, Goggle hitting at once and if Twitch is added in Jesus Christ.
That's not only Twatter, Facebook, IG, Twitch and Youtube, that is also all your financials, computers OS, phones OS, cloud drives/devices and potentially even your fucking car brain down the line. People thought I was nuts months back when the first known victim hit and had all his shit bricked and people claimed he was lying and full of shit. Hell some places even have control over your utilities for not complying with covid shit. Flick no power, water, trash collection even if you are in good standing. Some people died last year in Kentucky over that. Froze to death in the winter.

• 1Galaxy Brain

Oldbased

> Than U
View attachment 376511
Google is not on that list.

She will make it through I think. Google is a big one you need on board. Her YouTube is operational.
Even with Alex Jones it took 3 days for all the accounts to go dark when it happened.
YouTube may not be far behind or they may have ignored the suggestion. Each company has discretion. The question is why they yanked her. They don't usually single out whores. Did she say don't get the vax or Let's go Brandon or some shit?

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
We are not far from Ready Player 1 where people shit posting, making truth podcasts or doing digital currency transactions will be doing it out of some old empty warehouse or old mail vans that are mobile with entire setups of devices not connected to your real ID. Never thought we would be there just a few years ago but here we are and the people that think that is a joke or some crazy talk hasn't been paying attention.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
We need those decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges that McAfee was talking about. Until the BTC exchanges are decentralized somehow, the threat of a Ready Player One remains.

• 1Galaxy Brain

Cybsled

Instagram and Tik Tok are extremely adult content unfriendly. Even if you are adhering to their TOS, they get extremely ban happy.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'll occasionally report thots on IG if its egregious (nudity or sex work advertising violation) and it never amounts to anything. I even send the report for "appeal" when they decline action. Nope denied. Sometimes it's flagrant nudity violation, and nothing. Then a full day later, the pic is removed. But I have several messages from IG telling me the content was "OK" by IG moderators.

Then you see other girls just randomly get deleted after a full year for having an Onlyfans link in their bio (a dead onlyfans with almost no subs). Other girls are on their 5th year of having a direct onlyfans link in bio advertising sex work. There is no rhyme or reason to a lot of it.

• 3Picard
  • 2Pathetic
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 7 users

Cybsled

Seriously, you go around reporting tits on IG?

That's sad lol. Although I suppose you would be a great fit for New Blizzard and their World of Warcraft "Trust and Safety" overview of game content.

• 9Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'll occasionally report thots on IG if its egregious (nudity or sex work advertising violation) and it never amounts to anything. I even send the report for "appeal" when they decline action. Nope denied. Sometimes it's flagrant nudity violation, and nothing. Then a full day later, the pic is removed. But I have several messages from IG telling me the content was "OK" by IG moderators.

Then you see other girls just randomly get deleted after a full year for having an Onlyfans link in their bio (a dead onlyfans with almost no subs). Other girls are on their 5th year of having a direct onlyfans link in bio advertising sex work. There is no rhyme or reason to a lot of it.

this is probably the most retarded thing I've read on this forum

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

That's sad lol. Although I suppose you would be a great fit for New Blizzard and their World of Warcraft "Trust and Safety" overview of game content.
He also thinks there is a coordinated effort by the government and big tech to silence a thot... are you surprised?

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

There's a lot of context missing. And I've never reported tits.

• 1Galaxy Brain

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You guys gotta calm down-- it's apparent Olebass n myself were just bullshittin in the wee hours.

On topic, Reddit usually has information on every ban on Twitch, and this time they are silent. Amouranth was not given a reason by either of these tech companies

this is probably the most retarded thing I've read on this forum

He said "extremely unfriendly to adult content". That's not true based on my own observations. Selective enforcement isn't what I'd call extremely unfriendly. Tiktok however qualifies.

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider

Where is the Black Hand when we need him the most??

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Destiny just got his monetization back.

Banned again?

1633904786118.png

Yep he's down. He only recently was able to get subs this past month after a year long monetization suspension.

Not a good look for him.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Destiny just got his monetization back.

Banned again?

View attachment 376595

Yep he's down. He only recently was able to get subs this past month after a year long monetization suspension.

Not a good look for him.

Oh well he's a faggot anyways couldn't happen to a more worthless piece of shit... Well actually Hasan would be better to see removed from everything.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users