Twitch.tv

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Very high chance the guy is codependent. Your talking about a guy who did nothing but play wow with his mom and still lives with his mom even though he has the means to live on his own.

why would he move out? So he could sink a large amount of money he has made into saying look how independent I am? And people would say oh wow, look how great he's doing. I bet he has paid off his mom's house. That's more than most kids do for their parents.I remember him saying that he's basically saving up for the rainy day.

Chris

Potato del Grande
why would he move out? So he could sink a large amount of money he has made into saying look how independent I am? And people would say oh wow, look how great he's doing. I bet he has paid off his mom's house. That's more than most kids do for their parents.I remember him saying that he's basically saving up for the rainy day.
Main thing is he needs to pay for a cleaner, a handyman and a nurse.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Very high chance the guy is codependent. Your talking about a guy who did nothing but play wow with his mom and still lives with his mom even though he has the means to live on his own.

Have you had a parent whose health gradually declined like his mother? It sounds like he is a single, only child that has decided to live with his mom and take care of her as she deteriorates. This is just a regular dude who hit it big on Twitch doing exactly what you described; he is still a human that is seeing the person that raised him die. That would take a toll on anyone, co-dependent or not. It is fucking A+ child behavior to not use his wealth to shuffle her off to a place where no one cares about her and she will spend her final days around staff that has no genuine affection for her.

• 14Like
Reactions: 13 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Have you had a parent whose health gradually declined like his mother? It sounds like he is a single, only child that has decided to live with his mom and take care of her as she deteriorates. This is just a regular dude who hit it big on Twitch doing exactly what you described; he is still a human that is seeing the person that raised him die. That would take a toll on anyone, co-dependent or not. It is fucking A+ child behavior to not use his wealth to shuffle her off to a place where no one cares about her and she will spend her final days around staff that has no genuine affection for her.
Yeah but the money can be used in other ways to improve her condition, sounds like she is just spending it on ebay hoarding. They should have a cleaner at minimum.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

He has mentioned he is going to try to hire someone to assist with caring for his mom so he doesn’t have to be on call 24/7

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You guys are pretty invested in what a millionaire streamer does with his life. You care about where he lives, what he does with his money, how he takes care of his mom.

They are honestly right about that para-social relationship. You faggots are like old ladies at a book club.

• 8Like
  • 3Salty
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 11 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Hes a guy worth millions of dollars that lives in utter filth and doesnt seem to be taking all that good care of his mom if shes nearly killing herself and him due to smoking next to her oxygen tank.

He has more than enough resources to significantly improve their lives, but he doesnt at least til now. Thats kind of telling.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
A nicer and cleaner house isn't going to make his mom choose to stop smoking though. Proof of how bad her addiction is, the mask/cig combo.

1633708144380.png

• 1Like

Cybsled

He has more than enough resources to significantly improve their lives, but he doesnt at least til now. Thats kind of telling.

Arm chair psychology time

1) he has mentioned they were very poor and on government assistance
2) he has also mentioned he knows streaming isn’t permanent and doesn’t have many translatable skills to other jobs

It sounds like he is waiting for the other shoe to drop and wants to make sure he doesn’t end up in a situation where he will have no more access to money. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is investing or otherwise trying to grow his earnings to make something more long term

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Hes a guy worth millions of dollars that lives in utter filth and doesnt seem to be taking all that good care of his mom if shes nearly killing herself and him due to smoking next to her oxygen tank.

What about earning a ton of money changes who he is deep down as a person? I grew up poor and have struggled with being able to spend money regularly on very normal things. It is a real problem and I wasn't even as bad off as he has said he was in the past.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Doesn't really sound like his mother would accept help outside of him.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

2) he has also mentioned he knows streaming isn’t permanent and doesn’t have many translatable skills to other jobs

It sounds like he is waiting for the other shoe to drop and wants to make sure he doesn’t end up in a situation where he will have no more access to money. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is investing or otherwise trying to grow his earnings to make something more long term
With the amount of money he has made, streaming doesn't need to be permanent. If he's investing correctly, he'd be able to retire no problemo.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Streaming is only getting bigger and Asmon is in a great spot in that he's the "MMO" streamer....He can play MMOs until he's on his deathbed.
It might not be permanent and he can easily screw it up, but he should feel fairly secure atm.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

As mentioned on stream, he buys her anything she wants on Amazon.

He said orders are frequent and the house is filled to the brim. He said he's not sure if he's doing the right thing enabling hording. But he can't really stop.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

2 kind drives it home. Before he was a incredibly popular streamer he was just another neckbeard working some meh job living at home in filth with his mom. Thats where hes still at even after acquiring more wealth than 99% of the country.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
2 kind drives it home. Before he was a incredibly popular streamer he was just another neckbeard working some meh job living at home in filth with his mom. Thats where hes still at even after acquiring more wealth than 99% of the country.
It's exactly why men need to spend at LEAST 3 years living ENTIRELY on their own. No mommy, no girlfriend, no wife, no roommate, nada. 100% the best thing you can ever do for your psyche as a man.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Exactly. Twitch was their advertisements to Only Fans which made them millions. Jesus Jay we even said that at the time it was a doorstep to where they really made the dough showing their anus for $15 a month.

Amouranth made her millions on Patreon before OnlyFans had taken over. The amount of money she made on Patreon I'd bet exceeds any OF she's currently seeing.

Patreon had a public setting for its patrons so you could see how much money they were making if they didn't private it. Amouranth Patreon was public in the early days.

Fadaar

That guy
It's exactly why men need to spend at LEAST 3 years living ENTIRELY on their own. No mommy, no girlfriend, no wife, no roommate, nada. 100% the best thing you can ever do for your psyche as a man.

Shit I'm up to 7 at this point

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I haven't been following big tech acquisitions.

But I think I have it as:

Tiktok = Microsoft
Instagram = Facebook
Twitch = Amazon

That's 3 big tech in the same day. That's Operation Lockstep against her. Alex Jones was deplatformed in a similar way via similar coordination channels.

Reddit has no additional information at this time. She pissed the wrong person in government off. If her payment processors are cut off, that is confirmation that the US government is done with her as a brand.

• 1Moron
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users