Twitch.tv

spronk

FPS noob
i was browsing twitch and saw 600k people were watching a single stream, tuned in and its 2 black people hitting balloons at each other while a spanish dude is commenting over them

did mexicans take over the world while i was playing far cry 6

• 2Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 2 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
i was browsing twitch and saw 600k people were watching a single stream, tuned in and its 2 black people hitting balloons at each other while a spanish dude is commenting over them

Twitch is really big in Spain and the guy whose channel this is on was in the top 10 from that Twitch leak. He could stream anything and it would have a lot of viewers.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
He is big enough in Spain/spanish language regions that he gets to co-steam the Spanish Broadcast of League of Legends worlds on his channel. English language co-streamers have a 1 day delay embargo, for context.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

wish I knew about this game back when I was in the navy dorms, looks fun as shit with friends while drinking

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
ya know... if homeboy had pulled out a gun and ended her right there i think the jury would find him not guilty of any wrongdoing

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Since that admission she's probably gotten requests willing to pay double that for another one.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
She used to sell panties.

At least one Twitch mod on staff bagged a pair. They weren't quite Twitch staff yet or were very green as I recall. Explained a little bit of her ban immunity.

Szlia

jayrebb jayrebb I am starting to get the distinct feeling that your hobby is to invent unsubstantiated conspirational bullshit and then throw it at the forum to see if some stick.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 4 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
This goes back years and its facts. Pretty well known on reddit.
The panties or your love of posting conspiracies?

1635375577130.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users