Twitch.tv

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Destiny is the most disingenuous debater that I have ever seen stream. From what I have seen most of his arguments dismiss any personal accountability of the person hearing the message.

Example: Jordan Peterson notes the correlation between women's unhappiness along with women entering the work force. Destiny says the person hearing that will say women are only happy when they are barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen so therefore Jordan Peterson is evil. And the worst part is his condescending delivery, he is like I cannot believe all you fucking idiots don't see how obvious this is.

All that said, I respect his hustle, even Hasan's. Hate their message but I appreciate their game. I don't know if I could sell out like that for money day after day, I think my soul would rot away after about a week of doing it and I not sure a 3 million dollar house would fix that.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Destiny is the most disingenuous debater that I have ever seen stream. From what I have seen most of his arguments dismiss any personal accountability of the person hearing the message.

Example: Jordan Peterson notes the correlation between women's unhappiness along with women entering the work force. Destiny says the person hearing that will say women are only happy when they are barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen so therefore Jordan Peterson is evil. And the worst part is his condescending delivery, he is like I cannot believe all you fucking idiots don't see how obvious this is.

All that said, I respect his hustle, even Hasan's. Hate their message but I appreciate their game. I don't know if I could sell out like that for money day after day, I think my soul would rot away after about a week of doing it and I not sure a 3 million dollar house would fix that.

That a good question, do you think they are simply intellectually dishonest, or do you think they believe the bullshit they preach?

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Dude, I've heard of some fucked up shit on twitch. It would take some serious bullshit to make you think that they actually practice what they preach. I can guarantee you that Hasan is hiding money away, simply because it's legal. While wearing a "Tax the rich" and "Communism > capitalism" shirt.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I do wonder.

I think about that all the time with the Don Lemons and the Jim Acostas of the world. I saw this clip the other day of Jim and wondered if he really believes what he is saying or he feels justified because he really thinks Trump is so evil that it is okay for him say this nonsense.

I don't know what is worse...
  1. They truly believe it
  2. They don't believe and are doing it for the money

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I do wonder.

I think about that all the time with the Don Lemons and the Jim Acostas of the world. I saw this clip the other day of Jim and wondered if he really believes what he is saying or he feels justified because he really thinks Trump is so evil that it is okay for him say this nonsense.

I don't know what is worse...
  1. They truly believe it
  2. They don't believe and are doing it for the money

I obviously can't speak for everyone's experience but the leftists I know all believe the shit they spew and feel vindicated in it because "Trump was pure evil" etc etc

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
In your fantasy, is the chinese corporation ByteDance a front for Microsoft ?

AFAIK Trump admin forced Tiktok to sell off it's US operations to a Microsoft subsidy.

I have very strong doubt about Tiktok being owned by a Chinese corporation any longer-- specifically pertaining to it's US operations.

Oldbased

> Than U
You guys gotta calm down-- it's apparent Olebass n myself were just bullshittin in the wee hours.

On topic, Reddit usually has information on every ban on Twitch, and this time they are silent. Amouranth was not given a reason by either of these tech companies

He said "extremely unfriendly to adult content". That's not true based on my own observations. Selective enforcement isn't what I'd call extremely unfriendly. Tiktok however qualifies.
The context is lost on the same 5 idiots who will defend their wives being railed by a well hung black man while yelling from the other room that he better do a good job satisfying her.

Szlia

• 1NPC
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

It is “fun” watching Destiny on JLP because I have to wonder what Destiny gets out of it. Either he really really likes to troll and puts way too much effort in to it, or he’s really genuinely committed to his lifestyle. The intersection of Destiny and JLP viewers has to be minuscule so it is hard to believe he does it for monetary reasons or viewers. The trolling seems misguided as well since that’s lost on Jesse.

Rali

Trakanon Raider
Post up Szlia Szlia what u got for me as mentioned in the original post, I don't care to follow the play by play

Or shut it.

Or....

You could read the Key Points at the top of the article that you linked yourself.......

1633954779200.png

Fucks sake......

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
How the fuck do you piss off some "government insider" so much he gets you banned everywhere? Did she forget to read his name when he donated $100 or something?