Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'm pretty sure there is a direct correlation with grown women using little girl voices and them being diddled as a child.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty sure there is a direct correlation with grown women using little girl voices and them being diddled as a child.
Correlation?

EllipticalImpracticalGoldenretriever-max-1mb.gif

Back on Loveline Dr. Drew extensively covers this topic. Anytime you hear a woman with a "little" voice you can be assured she was abused. Essentially they are stuck at that age they where abused at. When you understand this then see how closely that little voice is tied to their personas, its just a tad disturbing.

Heres a good example, instantly he knows just from the very second she speaks shes been abused;

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Quin69 got a 14 day ban for apparently saying women deserved to be raped if they are wearing yoga pants. Typical don’t think before you speak Quinn.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Quin69 got a 14 day ban for apparently saying women deserved to be raped if they are wearing yoga pants. Typical don’t think before you speak Quinn.

LMAO Quin gets a 14 day ban for that, xqc streams movies and shit and gets a what.. 24 hour ban?

Cybsled

He probably got an extra long ban because he was a storyskipping booster in FF14 then complained the game sucked when he died in a raid

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 6 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
He probably got an extra long ban because he was a storyskipping booster in FF14 then complained the game sucked when he died in a raid
Then it was deserved and I hope they don't overturn the ban.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

WTF... I eat my food one at a time. I can't stand my food touching other food. lol

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah but the dude it a total autistic fucking retard. Read this shit from the same moronic faggot. Boohoo he's burnt out on playing video games.. American Inventor do you know how many people get burnt out at real fucking jobs many of them far more soul crushing than playing Mark Kart and smoking weed all day.

Er... multiple languages are useless except translation gigs... translation being one of those career things he is looking for... oh and he has editing skills?

Calling bullshit on this.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
"storyskipping booster"

1, the story sucks
2, the best FF grind is via the MSQ
3, see 1

• 1Pathetic

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
One thing I find infuriating is why they call a suspension a fucking BAN. All throughout my gaming life and multiplayer especially a ban was a fucking ban, you were done, excluded, prohibited for life or unless you bought another copy and even then some games or services had outright IP bans. IN RL when youre banned from a place it usually means for life too. Like form a restaurant for some reason or a local movie theater or some shit. These BANS these days are nothing more than suspensions. 14 days for that Quinn guy above? BAN? Really? Take a fucking vacation, take your wife and kids on a fucking trip somewhere.

Also I agree with BoozeCube BoozeCube above about the entitled manlet there above and his twitch $10k a month career boo hoos. But at the same time twitch does not take good care of their streamers, their bread and butter. They make fucking billions on these motherfuckers backs, literally 50% of their take for most, and yet they treat all of them like shit and could care less about any of them. I suppose you could say that about any job but at least at my current place that I have been at for like 20 yrs now treats me well with respect.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Twitch drama between Ninja / Pokimane

What I got from it is JiDion raided Pokimane, then this interaction with Ninja fired up Poki, then shit hit the fan I guess

Deleted Ninja tweet becoming new meme:

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I look at that Ninja tweet....is there a problem with it? Did the dumb girl get angry that a guy was excited about his attractive wife?

These days the mental illness runs so fucking deep you don't even know what the drama actually is, or at least I have no clue.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users