Twitch.tv

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand why his anger is directed at Twitch. Should be mad at his parents or whoever was giving him life advice. It's like being a full time athlete without a backup plan in case you get a career ending injury.
To be fair, his parents and people around him probably didn't support him being a streamer

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Rifftrax is back, it was funny they got banned like a week or two after the OG MSt3K guys started their twitch stream

interesting read from a guy whose been streaming for 8 years, made decent money but nothing crazy, decided to quit and try to get a real job and hasn't had any luck

Yeah but the dude it a total autistic fucking retard. Read this shit from the same moronic faggot. Boohoo he's burnt out on playing video games.. American Inventor do you know how many people get burnt out at real fucking jobs many of them far more soul crushing than playing Mark Kart and smoking weed all day.

• 1Moron
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Yeah but the dude it a total autistic fucking retard. Read this shit from the same moronic faggot. Boohoo he's burnt out on playing video games.. American Inventor do you know how many people get burnt out at real fucking jobs many of them far more soul crushing than playing Mark Kart and smoking weed all day.

This is also a typical person who has no idea how to utilize their specific skill set. Multiple languages are useless? Try telling that to any company that has large operations in two separate companies and how much shit is lost in translation. Also, I bet this guy hasn't gone to an actual temp agency to let them find him jobs that fit his skills and then get to try out before he is committed to a company. That 98% of the population thinks that temp agencies are some grift is astounding.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
This is also a typical person who has no idea how to utilize their specific skill set. Multiple languages are useless? Try telling that to any company that has large operations in two separate companies and how much shit is lost in translation. Also, I bet this guy hasn't gone to an actual temp agency to let them find him jobs that fit his skills and then get to try out before he is committed to a company. That 98% of the population thinks that temp agencies are some grift is astounding.

I was curious and read through the thread the issue isn't skillsets of knowledge it comes down to the dude who wrote that shit is an entitled retard faggot who doesn't know how to market himself outside of twitch. Most companies aren't interested in some turbo tard who says poggers in an interview. The dumb American Inventor was making 10k+ a month and doesn't even have a car or know how to get one. Says all he does is uber places, ubers food, can't drive, can't cook. He's a stupid man child.

He made enough cash to spend a couple of years fucking off in Europe and from his own words got to experience things many people don't in their lifetimes yet is still bitching and moaning and blames twitch and youtube for his dipshittery instead of himself. Claims his 120k a year wasn't enough to live off of never take a second to realize how many people work much harder jobs for way way less pay. Probably some dumb fuck living in a place like LA like an entitled shithead.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Cybsled

That post makes me think he is applying to companies that aren’t a good fit, but he thinks they are.

I have a cousin who was a web developer and always applied for those types of jobs, but ran into stability issues. I recall one piece of advice given was try to focus on jobs at companies that aren’t an exact match for that skill set, but you can leverage other skills towards vs just focusing on web dev stuff

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I was curious and read through the thread the issue isn't skillsets of knowledge it comes down to the dude who wrote that shit is an entitled retard faggot who doesn't know how to market himself outside of twitch. Most companies aren't interested in some turbo tard who says poggers in an interview. The dumb American Inventor was making 10k+ a month and doesn't even have a car or know how to get one. Says all he does is uber places, ubers food, can't drive, can't cook. He's a stupid man child.

He made enough cash to spend a couple of years fucking off in Europe and from his own words got to experience things many people don't in their lifetimes yet is still bitching and moaning and blames twitch and youtube for his dipshittery instead of himself. Claims his 120k a year wasn't enough to live off of never take a second to realize how many people work much harder jobs for way way less pay. Probably some dumb fuck living in a place like LA like an entitled shithead.
LOL why would I invest and diversify my income stream? BRB gotta order some food from my phone.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
He could probably find a job at any of the hundreds of marketing/seo companies that do work for small-medium sized businesses with the skills gained while streaming, but he is likely a manchild as booze says and has no idea how to market himself and is applying to places too big for his britches.

The language thing seems great, but even at my multinational no one gives a shit if you can speak any of the dozen languages we use in regards to getting a job or increased financial incentive. We just hire out for 3rd party anytime we need it as it's easier for legal and always way cheaper.

And temp agencies are kind of a scam, if you mean recruiters then sure. ex: Temp agency bills $40/hour to fill a position, but pays the employee $15. Company doesn't care cause the slot is filled, but you are getting underpaid in lieu of just working for the company.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
And temp agencies are kind of a scam, if you mean recruiters then sure. ex: Temp agency bills $40/hour to fill a position, but pays the employee $15. Company doesn't care cause the slot is filled, but you are getting underpaid in lieu of just working for the company.

A scam for whom? They have the openings and fill them with people looking for work. Those people get paid while they are evaluated for a full time offer. Even if they get an offer they can decline it if they don't like the job. Who is getting scammed?

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
The employee tbh. You're not setting yourself up for any sort of long term success by acquiescing to having wage middlemen and they typically do not fill full time employment.

That person is clearly not shooting for the typical day laborer position and wants some subset of tech so a recruiter is infinitely better even without a traditional work history.

If they were actually hungry for a job then signs are up everywhere (figuratively and literally) that aren't in the US equivalent to Muncie, IN and no temp agencies are necessary.

Unless we're just arguing semantics here and you mean a staffing agency which has overlap but is the "better" of the two as they tend to work as 3rd party HR for businesses that don't do it internally.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
This tweet was just deleted after blowing up.

1641945662106.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
This tweet was just deleted after blowing up.

View attachment 392507

I couldn't care less about some twitch faggot getting banned for watching TV, but what I am actually curious about is the selective enforcement. There are tons of channels and youtubes of people watching and reacting to TV, Anime, Movies... Hell some of these people that is all they fucking do is watch shows and shit or react to music whatever.

Hell out of curiosity I opened up twitch right now and the first thing on that "Just Chatting" section is that commie faggot cunt Hasan streaming MasterChef to 45k people. So who and how do they fucking decide who gets to watch TV shows and who doesn't. It's the weird arbitrary rules of all these tech companies that blow my mind, I am shocked they don't have hundreds of lawsuits filed against them.

Hell just a few more spots down there is some spanish thot cunt watching One Piece to thousands. These people have no perspective, it makes you wonder if Twitch did ban them for watching TV or because of some other retarded shit.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
All of the little girl voices on these vtubes is a combination of nails on chalk board and disturbing. I would understand it if it was a used to emphasize a joke or something every once in a while, but the 24/7 little girl voice clearly shows what this is all obviously about; 8 year olds.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users