Twitch.tv

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
38k people watching an idle stream? That's some epic level trolling going on!

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Well, I will say this. Bethesda knows how to announce a trailer. Do it low key, on twitch... Don't do it at a place like E3 and then have everybody wait.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I mean. it was literally a trailer of a trailer that'll debut at E3 lol

'pre-e3 hype' attempt? looks meh from what they showed.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Given how close Bethesda is playing shit close to the vest these days, I'm really excited by what they'll show at E3. Whatever they show at E3, half to three quarters of it will come out this year.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
wonder if DrDisrespect is gonna fuck some more twitch groupies at dreamhack

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
watching reynad and reckful try and build a lemonade stand is ridiculous, they're so sheltered hahaha

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Is anyone else having issues with the "auto" quality setting in Chrome? I don't know what it is but for the past month all streams that I watch in Chrome have been shit quality. If I manually change it to "source" then it is perfect. I have 1Gb internet, so the bandwidth certainly isn't the problem.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure it's Chrome or just Twitch. Sometimes the quality seems to shit out, but it seems to do it mostly on low view count streams during peak hours. I've heard some of the Streamers say it's Twitch auto load-balancing peak bandwidth hours, and then the shit on small time streamers to keep the big leagers in full HD.

Not sure how much of that is true, but it's what I've heard.

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
Is anyone else having issues with the "auto" quality setting in Chrome? I don't know what it is but for the past month all streams that I watch in Chrome have been shit quality. If I manually change it to "source" then it is perfect. I have 1Gb internet, so the bandwidth certainly isn't the problem.

They introduced a new low latency mode recently, if the streamer has it turned on the auto quality sets to 720. As I understand it the streamer has it on or not, nothing you can do to force the auto select to 1080 on your side. Pretty stupid change imo.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user