<Bronze Donator>
Me during the weekends...
Twitch.jpg

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
I don't like reynad but his stream is actually pretty innovative. I was watching him today with TriHex in korea town, guy has like 2 camera men its actually retarded lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

He sadly does not do those on a set schedule, but AngryLanks (who mainly stream speedruns of NES games - he is the Contra WR holder) does some sweet streams where viewers can submit retro video game songs and he drums over them (no donation needed, but he goes through the queue in order, so the stream might end before your request is played if you arrive late). Give him a follow and keep an eye out for those!

Today's stream:

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Cool stats site, found this chart very interesting:

Twitch Games Statistics

1.JPG

FortNite taking 35% of the share but League of Legends still holding strong. League declined a bit around July17 when PUBG exploded but are seeming to hold strong even with FortNite's rise.

PUBG doing ok, you can easily see when it had a near ~30% share, and has since declined, but maybe holding steady now.

Overwatch less than 5%, really wonder how they can justify OWL unless there's some insane support in China/Youtube. And compared to Hearthstone which has nearly 2x the Twitch viewers, yet OWL gets so much money invested and Hearthstone hardly does anything.

I'm still amazed DOTA2 is able to remain so high, and seem to be steady at 5%.

The IRL channel is ramping up.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
some of it is entertaining, the rest is autismo, ASMR, titty streamers, and turtle andy calling himself gay in various locations of the world

i still like watching Jake once in awhile

• 2Like

Cybsled

Some of the IRL talk shows aren't bad, but that ASMR shit is everywhere lol

• 1Like

goishen

Macho Ma'am
He grows on you. Sure, most of his humor is pedantic, but the funny as hell stuff is just funny as hell.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’ve been watching werg for a few years cool Serbian streamer.

Give my boy www.werglia.tv a follow and watch. He plays mostly RPGs on super hard mode but he loves to talk story and is heavily involved in the chat which is cool.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
I bet there will be a lot of people that watching that didnt know the show started off in black and white.

• 2Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
jesus watching soda/trainwreckz/greedgod IRL... greekgod is actually absolutely disgusting, blargh

• 1Like