Twitch.tv

Cybsled

So Twitch is a MMO and the uber raiders are mad the gearflation is making last expansion's stuff less shiny?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mick

<Gold Donor>
I think more like the first born complaining about their siblings getting away with everything they could not.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah, well, the snowflakes need to learn to calm down a bit. They've already gotten away with murder.

Of course, I'm sure that we got away with murder, and the boomers told us we needed to calm down. So, meh.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
There is cycle of rifftraxed movies on twitch. There are a few really good ones like Stone Cold, Miami Cnnection, Maniac, and Sword and Sorceror among others. Check it out if you like rifftrax/MST3k.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
There is cycle of rifftraxed movies on twitch. There are a few really good ones like Stone Cold, Miami Cnnection, Maniac, and Sword and Sorceror among others. Check it out if you like rifftrax/MST3k.
If you have a streaming device that can host it Pluto.tv is another service that has a dedicated MST3k channel. I switch between that and Twitch sometimes when I want something to listen to.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ladro

Anomaly
How are people this fucking dumb? This shouldn’t be a surprise but it’s hillarious that someone thought they had a chance simply because of donations.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
People definitely are dumb, but she's also a shady cunt for playing it off like she's single and shit, regardless of the neckbeard whiteknights thinking they have a chance lol

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
i gotta say its nice seeing an asian dude scoring a hot white chick, makes me feel like this country has made real racial progress in 20 years

• 1Worf

Ladro

Anomaly
Honestly, I feel like streaming has turned into this whole character and drama driven thing these days. It should be about the games and somewhat about their personality, but fuck the IRL channel and all the titty streamers for clogging this shit up. Even people like Dr. Disrespect are getting to be too much. I want to watch someone play the game, not act like a douchebag in a fake mustache and wig.

• 1Salty

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Honestly, I feel like streaming has turned into this whole character and drama driven thing these days. It should be about the games and somewhat about their personality, but fuck the IRL channel and all the titty streamers for clogging this shit up. Even people like Dr. Disrespect are getting to be too much. I want to watch someone play the game, not act like a douchebag in a fake mustache and wig.

Yeah sadly though Twitch isn't about the games as much in a way. There is way way to much audience and money to be made by spassing out or appealing to pre-teens and teens by being a titty streamer. I feel like twitch is doing themselves a disservice by allowing it to get to such a degree. Short term the eye balls and profits they are making are probably great. Also I would imagine that have one of the most sought after marketing demographics but I almost feel like there should be 2 different sites, one for gaming, and one for thirsty bois trying to spank it to a PG cam whore.

• 1Like

Ladro

Anomaly
Yeah sadly though Twitch isn't about the games as much in a way. There is way way to much audience and money to be made by spassing out or appealing to pre-teens and teens by being a titty streamer. I feel like twitch is doing themselves a disservice by allowing it to get to such a degree. Short term the eye balls and profits they are making are probably great. Also I would imagine that have one of the most sought after marketing demographics but I almost feel like there should be 2 different sites, one for gaming, and one for thirsty bois trying to spank it to a PG cam whore.

I mean, isn't that what MFC and Chaturbate are for? I think Amazon wanted to compete with Youtube so now we have this other shit taking over, it's both good and bad; great because it provides tons of options, bad because it creates a narrow focus on a finite set of things. The sad part is people are paying these streamers tons of money to do this, so something has to be right in that formula.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I mean, isn't that what MFC and Chaturbate are for? I think Amazon wanted to compete with Youtube so now we have this other shit taking over, it's both good and bad; great because it provides tons of options, bad because it creates a narrow focus on a finite set of things. The sad part is people are paying these streamers tons of money to do this, so something has to be right in that formula.

I honestly don't understand the appeal either but then again I am not a thirsty 12 year old. If this was common when I was growing up then maybe I would be donating to some rando tittystreamer. The people donating 13k and 10k a month to Amouranth though are either insane or so rich that money is worthless to them. She has a nice body but there is still something about her face that is doesn't do it for me.

The other aspect as pointed out is the cam sites are whores, with Twitch they are "gamer girls" you know the unicorn many neckbeards chase after. Also since it's still PG-13 it isn't age restricted and the number of ads you can sell on twitch vs an adult site have to be staggering in difference. Amazon I am sure only cares about eye balls, watch time, and money so as long as those are going up then all is good.

It is also my understanding that much of the twitch staff are weird incel level neckbeards so that would base since the bias they show on the site. That one chick who tried to steal from Pewdiepie a few weeks ago and go wrecked didn't even get a suspension on twitch even though there are tons of clips of her violating the rules.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy

Uhh his mustache is not fake good sir

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I thought it was originally and then he grew one after he got successful? If not, my bad. Point still relevant though.

Far as I know that's correct. The original was some tacky looking glue on while the 'stache now is legit.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I've honestly grown bored of twitch lately and I don't watch many streamers. None of the IRL people at all. I mostly just watch Cohh and even he has grown boring to me.

• 1Like