Twitch.tv

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Video's been taken down by the owner.

Woops, I guess I should'a read that. It's been disabled on playing on other websites by the owner.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I don't know why I find this so funny. I think it's the "That's crazy" in the middle.

Also this :

If you couldn't tell, I've been watching a ton of BadBunny lately.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I suspect that if she does have the condition, it is much, much more mild and she just plays it up to the extreme for the views/entertainment factor.

As an example, someone has OCD diagnosed, but they are able to function fine for the most part, but then they go on Twitch and go full Howard Hughes extreme.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All I know is, it is way too extreme and theatrical to hold my interest. I guess the 12 year olds must jizz their pants every time they hear the word cunt.

• 1Solidarity

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
On the one hand, that's gross! On the other hand, if I could make money selling my dirty underwear, I'd totally do it.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jake has done the impossible and got a female sniper today.

• 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Any of you people hear about CinCinBear getting banned? I've been trying to figure it out all week, but haven't been able to track it down, just yet.

Apparently she made some reference in Spanish to a guy as gay, or something?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Any of you people hear about CinCinBear getting banned? I've been trying to figure it out all week, but haven't been able to track it down, just yet.

Apparently she made some reference in Spanish to a guy as gay, or something?

It was for either these two things:

She's an idiot like most thots.

• 1Like