Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Woman does stupid things to man. Man loses his shit. Never seen that before. WhiteKnightBetaCuck in the digital trends link sounds like he needs a visit from the popo.

• 2Picard
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I mean WhiteKnighting is one thing, some coward faggot beating his pregnant wife over fortnight is another. This dude is no man he's a coward pussy and I hope he gets beaten beyond recovery in jail.

• 9Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 12 users

Cybsled

Not only that, but there was a kid there as well watching everything going on as well. They've already fucked up their lives, no need to take the kids down with them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
This is the ideal Stormshield defense. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Not only that, but there was a kid there as well watching everything going on as well. They've already fucked up their lives, no need to take the kids down with them.
Guess the wife shouldnt have gone in there pushing the husband and trying to knock over his webcam/monitor?

Theyre both pieces of shit, woman is every bit a degenerate as the man.

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U
The only victim was the kid. The dude and his wife both deserve to be dipped in a acid pit. Also when he first gets up he pulls back into camera defensively. I'm guessing she has a history of hitting him when she doesn't get her way.

This one starts before Keems clip and continues on after. Gives good insight to how she was using his stream to frame him and also she was throwing shit at him prior to him bitch slapping her. By the end he is sick of her shit and sounds like he is giving her a good ole beatdown.

I've never hit a female, but I've only had one treat me like she was him once and I clearly remember thinking about cutting her up into tiny pieces. I opted to just get the fuck away from her instead. Also hearing BOTH were arrested in addition to Twitch banning him.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Screw all those Twitch Thots and Fortnight idiots! This is where it's at!

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Why are there so many channels of Korean girls eating tons of shit?

• 1Jonesing

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I don't really know, maybe a kink, but yeah there's a lot of eating channels from korean, not just girls either(although girls obviously will tend to be more popular). Back when I watched BnS streams, that one korean guy would generally always switch his stream to a eating channel thing when he was eating and always ate in front of the camera, showing the cooking and stuff(or just taking shit out of bags if it was delivery food). Seemed weird to me, although as a european the stuff he was eating was mildly interesting at first.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

I think social eating is a big thing in Korea in general. They're gigantic food nuts despite their sizes. Now, consider these poor fuckers are slaving away 20 hours a day at their education to the point they're almost killing themselves, and all the little poor bastards at that age really want is a piece of ass. They can't commit to an actual social life so they switch on a stream to watch Ms HotAss Park speaking softly and smiling at them while eating interesting/good looking foods.

• 1Like

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I think social eating is a big thing in Korea in general. They're gigantic food nuts despite their sizes. Now, consider these poor fuckers are slaving away 20 hours a day at their education to the point they're almost killing themselves, and all the little poor bastards at that age really want is a piece of ass. They can't commit to an actual social life so they switch on a stream to watch Ms HotAss Park speaking softly and smiling at them while eating interesting/good looking foods.
Yes, social eating via streaming is huge in South Korea. First noticed it when watching some Blade and Soul streams since that game was originally Korean and guys would take breaks to eat and full screen their camera and bow and shit to viewers. Odd behavior but harmless otherwise.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Yes, social eating via streaming is huge in South Korea. First noticed it when watching some Blade and Soul streams since that game was originally Korean and guys would take breaks to eat and full screen their camera and bow and shit to viewers. Odd behavior but harmless otherwise.

There's something very appealing to reading this in the voice of Scorpius

• 1Like

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
There's something very appealing to reading this in the voice of Scorpius
tumblr_nizedyatWp1tr2a1xo5_250.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Look at this stream starting art
View attachment 185535

Dizzy is at least a bit more conservative when it comes to showing the goods compared to others. She doesn't wear low cut shirts or even show much below the neck period. From what I can tell she's hiding a decent set of puppies, too. I see her more as just a pretty face and is more focused on actually playing than typical twitch thott behavior

She's not out there pushing any retarded patreon lewds or anything like that. Far worse fem streamers out there than her.

If I were to guess that's probably just fan art she liked from a white knight mod or sub.