Twitch.tv

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah I wouldn't really consider DizzyKitten a thot. She actually seems like a gamer girl just hot. That being said if I had the chance to dump a load in her face I wouldn't hesitate.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Yeah I wouldn't really consider DizzyKitten a thot. She actually seems like a gamer girl just hot. That being said if I had the chance to dump a load in her face I wouldn't hesitate.
She does have a very good rack. Her nipplegram or Instagram as Fuckbook calls it, has some clevy shots but is still far more conservative than well just about any ho err woman on that service. She presents herself respectfully.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Moon about to host and cast a 10k Smash tourny. If anything like his old OW tourny's theres no way this won't be hilarious.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Prepare to get your OCD triggered...

Jake always confirms I've lived my life wrong.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
To each their own, but I can't bring myself to see you IRL stream fans as any different than the people that obsess about people like the Kardashians.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wonder how this hasn't been banned yet:

Ha, nuked. Wonder how long it was streaming.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone was streaming a lady masturbating with a toy, then hosting random streamers. Dunno how long it was going before I saw it in the IRL directory.

• 2Worf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I watched Ninja for the first time yesterday. Played two Battle Royal's, got two wins. Fuck Fortnite, but he is ridiculously good at that shit.

• 2Like