Twitch.tv

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Any of you people hear about CinCinBear getting banned? I've been trying to figure it out all week, but haven't been able to track it down, just yet.

Apparently she made some reference in Spanish to a guy as gay, or something?

Sorry just found this thread, so a lil late on the reply.
Been watching streams every day since twitch con.

But yeah apparently she called someone "gay" 50+ times in a stream and only got banned for 2 days. While most streamers would probably get like 30 days for saying it once. A norwegian bodybuilder streamer recently got banned longer than her for doing a racist joke.

A few streamers talked about it on a weekly podcast.

Also Dizzykitten is so damn beautiful in my book, she reminds me of Nicole Kidman at times.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ManvsGame is streaming again... he sure looks bad. I don't know his situation, but its like watching a poorly recovered drug addict.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
ManvsGame is streaming again... he sure looks bad. I don't know his situation, but its like watching a poorly recovered drug addict.

Yeah, I saw him streaming with Ezekial and he's looking like utter shit. Still somehow looks better than Zeke with that retarded hair colour though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's the same thing with anything. Ninja is famous because he appeals to a very large audience. He did the smart thing by becoming family friendly. He exploded around that time. You guys can pretend he sucks or whatever, but unless you're beating him in games it's all just a bunch of armchair quarterbacks again.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I honestly don't know how people watch this salty sob. Him and ScamazOG can die in a very big fire.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Will never understand why people watch Summit. Almost all these other big streamers I can understand to some degree but that guy comes off as the biggest douche.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
the real reason summit is so pissed is because he comes online when lirik goes offline, so since lirik is staying on to check out atlas summit isn't getting the atlas nut viewership

he's acting like such a bitch lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

the real reason summit is so pissed is because he comes online when lirik goes offline, so since lirik is staying on to check out atlas summit isn't getting the atlas nut viewership

he's acting like such a bitch lol

Lirik has mentioned in the past that "some streamers" get mad when he goes past his time. Now I know who it is. What a bitch. lol

• 2Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Lirik has mentioned in the past, "some streamers" get mad when he goes past his time. Now I know who it is.

it's pretty interesting, summit and lirik both were fairly equal at the top of twitch (lirik always being slightly higher) for years and they've both been overtaken by a lot of newcomers as the various popular battlegrounds came online. Lirik got a little depressed for a bit but came through it with a 'ah well i'm still doing really good' attitude, summit came out of it a broken shell of a streamer

i'm telling you, it's why he has all these medical issues and looks next to dead most the time, the hate and anger is destroying him all while he's still always 10k+ pulling in probably still close to six figures a month. crazy

• 2Like

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Summits acting like a little bitch for sure, been crying about it for 30 minutes straight now even taking shots at Shorty and Waffle. But yeah, Lirik's greed makes him hard to watch. Hitting people with ads and was pitching Prime before Summit started calling him out, can tell he feels dumb now.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like

Araxen

Why wouldn't you pitch Prime to your viewers? That would be a pretty dumb move not to do it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users