Twitch.tv

Cybsled

Shroud mentioned he is looking into hosting his own custom DayZ server. He wants to make spawned food rare, but military loot plentiful all over. Basically, he wants people to murder eachother for food lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's 10pm and Lirik is playing Chess. He is definitely trying to piss Summit off even more. lol

The best thing about this was Lirik had 25k viewers while playing chess... Summit had 21k. lul.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Szlia

Apparently, there is something like a chess stream boom, maybe related to the recent world championship. A lot of bona fide Grand Masters stream on Twitch their online tournaments or just regular online play against other GMs or viewers. One of the most impressive thing I have seen on Twitch recently is american GM Hikaru Nakamura ( GMHikaru on twitch - one of the very very best in the world in short time formats) playing Puzzle Rush on Chess.com and solving 55 chess puzzles of increasing difficulty in 5 minutes while verbalizing his thoughts process.... before mere mortals have time to register what's on the board, he is already solving the thing after having entertained a couple variations. Pure madness.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wow it sure must fucking suck to have 21k viewers and mak a million dollars a year. Maybe if he stopped worrying about lirik he'd do better.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

goishen

Macho Ma'am

No way that Bunny can say that people don't do shit for her anymore.

And yes, this is my channel.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
As someone who is older and is relatively private about my personal life (no social media accounts at all, hate non-candid photos, etc) I think I am starting to hate twitch. I like watching certain WoW streamers who run high M+ keys because that's what I like to do but yesterday AutomatikJak joined one of my groups and I instantly realized I was going to be watched and judged by hundreds of people. That's not a lot, and it shouldn't matter at all, but it sucked the enjoyment right out of the game and the run for me. I played pretty poorly as a result.

If I suddenly got into a group with someone who had thousands or tens of thousands of viewers? Fuck that. I don't want people creating level 1 characters on my server just to tell me they saw me on stream and that I suck.

• 2Worf

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
As someone who is older and is relatively private about my personal life (no social media accounts at all, hate non-candid photos, etc) I think I am starting to hate twitch. I like watching certain WoW streamers who run high M+ keys because that's what I like to do but yesterday AutomatikJak joined one of my groups and I instantly realized I was going to be watched and judged by hundreds of people. That's not a lot, and it shouldn't matter at all, but it sucked the enjoyment right out of the game and the run for me. I played pretty poorly as a result.

If I suddenly got into a group with someone who had thousands or tens of thousands of viewers? Fuck that. I don't want people creating level 1 characters on my server just to tell me they saw me on stream and that I suck.

Performance anxiety... With some of the other shit you post, that's pretty funny.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Well you can call it whatever you want. I prefer to be left alone so I don't have to tell people to fuck off and put them on ignore when I'm minding my own business in a video game. There is a stark difference between opting in to reading and posting on a forum, and being thrown into a popular Twitch streamers stream. Only real option is to just bow out of the group in the latter or suck it up and play anyway.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think it's a pretty valid concern. I announced to my guild Everytime I streamed and at most I'd have 7 people watch. There's a bit of responsibility a streamer should be held accountable for and they rarely do. It'd be like filming a TV show by walking around town , interacting with people, and not getting releases signed.

goishen

Macho Ma'am

As much as I find it funny, I also understand your performance anxiety and the other side of it.

You want to grow your channel by the grass roots. Not to have every asshat coming in your channel saying that you suck and telling you everything that you did wrong.

I get it, I do.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I think it's a pretty valid concern. I announced to my guild Everytime I streamed and at most I'd have 7 people watch. There's a bit of responsibility a streamer should be held accountable for and they rarely do. It'd be like filming a TV show by walking around town , interacting with people, and not getting releases signed.

That's faces/private information stuff though. If releases aren't signed, they can still be filmed but faces have to be blurred. Most streamers block text windows in wow streams anyway. usually with face cam or a graphic etc.

And blocked or not, pretty sure no streamer or their viewers give a shit about what anyone but the streamer is doing in a raid or group unless the streamer is a jackass and calls it out. Hard to see them moving, and most block the text window with facecam or graphic. At most it would be damage meters being seen.

If viewers were to do any shit talking, it would be to the streamer themselves in game after finding the server etc. Far more epeen flexing/attention whoring to compare themselves to the guy actually broadcasting.

And not that I'm unfamiliar with performance anxiety in a game. I get it bad when apping to a guild or something along those lines and doing the first raid.

Last edited:

Khane

Prefers to be left alone, joins groups.

That's not it at all. Im playing a game, with 4 other people. That's what I'm playing the game for, I'm social, I'm not an entertainer. Having hundreds of other people in the audience is not something I'm interested in. Games are relaxation for me. So when people I'm not even grouped with send me tells about the group I'm in... yea. They can fuck off.

• 2Like