Twitch.tv

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, found them awhile ago. Can confirm they are pretty good. Very mellow, good background noise.

The way they talk reminds me of this SNL sketch though:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lirik started in GTA RP again on NoPixel today. He almost immediately went up to 43k viewers when he started in GTA RP today. Expect another era of GTA RP popularity to happen again.

Last edited:

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Lirik started in GTA RP again on NoPixel today. He almost immediately went up to 43k viewers when he started in GTA RP today. Expect another era of GTA RP popularity to happen again.

Summit was too. I just feel like they won't last long. I think a lot of the big streamers don't have the ability to play a character other than themselves.

iamragnarok

Trakanon Raider
I honestly welcome Lirik's change of pace. But knowing Twitch and RP, it won't be long till it's festerd with drama forcing him to once again resume his years long hiatus from it.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
SherriffEli has been playing it again as well. Testing mods for a server a friend of his is going to be standing up.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
SherriffEli has been playing it again as well. Testing mods for a server a friend of his is going to be standing up.

That mod looks like its mostly ai and scripts though so far. I know it will be mp eventually but I feel if it's not all player interaction it won't be nearly as good.

Best part about Eli was his ability to respond on the fly so good to anything another player said.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
That mod looks like its mostly ai and scripts though so far. I know it will be mp eventually but I feel if it's not all player interaction it won't be nearly as good.

Best part about Eli was his ability to respond on the fly so good to anything another player said.

Well he is just testing mods at the moment. He did say the server would be MP but its not been stood up yet.

I knew where Eli came from but I never watched any of those streams because I wasn't aware of him until he started streaming Tarkov. Watching yesterday he was explaining to his chat what went down when he left the GTA RP community. Was an interesting story.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Speaking of GTA RP. Milton made a promo for some underwear company. Guy is insane, but funny as hell.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Shroud took the day off, lirik gets his scraps kek

that girls eye makeup bugs me, like i see it more than i see her big ass milkers. Something ain't right here.

Araxen

Lirik always does big numbers when he does RP. He grew his channel off it when he was first starting out.

Araxen

The cops are a lot better than last time with FRP and Eli. They'll go with the flow and don't take things ultra serious. NoPixel is so much better.

• 1Like

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The cops are a lot better than last time with FRP and Eli. They'll go with the flow and don't take things ultra serious. NoPixel is so much better.

For the most part I agree with this. It got way to serious on FRP. But no cop out there can touch what Eli brought to the table RP wise. Hes in another league.

What really killed family RP was never having consistent court rp for the major crimes. Nothing worse than busting someone for a robbery, 45 minutes later they are back on the streets doing the same thing. On the other hand you had some of the police stacking charges, abusing power, and in general doing a shit job investigating if any at all. Very rarely saw any repercussions for police with no court system. It spiraled out of control from there on both sides.

All they needed to do is give longer times for serious crimes, but let the timer run offline, as well as on. And as mentioned earlier actually have a judicial system in place.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Speaking of GTA RP. Milton made a promo for some underwear company. Guy is insane, but funny as hell.
Milton is pure gold. Found him through Eli when he was playing Bill Ding and Kiki. Have been subbed for a year and make sure to watch every gta vod when I can. Rare someone makes me hurt from laughing but Milton nails it.

Also lol at Erin and the "oh Eli" line at the end.

• 1Like

Araxen

Moonmoon is doing RP on NoPixel tonight. I've seen clips that XQC and Soda now want to try it.