Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I mean, there's obviously validity to the point that the Trump campaign's online media operation was far more effective Clinton's. But in the absense of any strong data/evidence telling us exactly what ads made voters vote for Trump, trying to spin this as "Facebook ads won the election for Trump" just reeks like another pathetic cope for your humiliating defeat.
It's both obvious and empirically true that the Trump campaign ran a better campaign than the Clinton.

It's also true that the guy that was digital media director and in charge of the Trump campaign's Facebook operation in 2016 is now the head of the entire Trump 2020 campaign.

Do the math. The very obvious math. If Brad Parscale hadn't won them the race in 2016 he wouldn't be in charge of the entire 2020 operation.

Oldbased

> Than U
so his last words were to promote david icke, then gone.
Wouldn't shock me.
Even though Amazon sells it I had them censor 12 Rules of Life 2 years ago from my tablet and it took CS an hour to get my fire tablet to allow it to be downloaded again.
"Sensitive content" they have no issues selling but apparently have issues with people reading or listening too.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
This is only psuedo the correct thread for this. Purple a Hearthstone player/streamer apparently had allegations laid against him on Twitter, got dropped from Team Liquid, and is striking back. Maybe someone can find the allegation? I can't Edit: found it

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I am telling you someone needs to hold every tech company accountable for this shit. They they are forced to remain neutral or they should be allowed to be sued into fucking oblivion each time this gayness manifest itself.

Helping China is treason

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I think this might all just be staged by Twitch as a giant distraction to pull attention away from all the other stuff going on. Now everyone is talking about the Dr. Disrespect Mystery instead of all the attentionthots getting diddled.

I actually would go for this if they hadn't refunded all the subs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
This is only psuedo the correct thread for this. Purple a Hearthstone player/streamer apparently had allegations laid against him on Twitter, got dropped from Team Liquid, and is striking back. Maybe someone can find the allegation? I can't Edit: found it

Most replies to him are pure trash. Basically saying he is victim shaming and blaming him for being accused. Fuck I hope all those people get raped.

PS: Aint no one is sexually assaulting this. GTFO.

DbrybdmUwAEr6qL

• 4Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought the big reveal was supposed to happen on the 29th?

Not sure if update was posted earlier, but that guy turned out to be a troll. Although there was some thing about a new Ubisoft battle royale that got announced today?

goishen

Macho Ma'am
It's truthfully amazing to me how during this #metoo twitch thing, the Doc just comes in and cums all over their faces.

That takes talent.

Oldbased

> Than U
Piss off a viewer for some odd reason in chat and they whip out a twitchcon picture the streamer doesn't even remember and says this is proof. He raped me! and watch his entire "career" and everything he built get thrown away overnight just in case.
I actually had a group of people I subbed to and none of them were involved in this but outside of my free prime sub, I will never sub to a streamer again.
Between Twitch's bullshit, the loss of vods/clips for the most part and all this BLM and MeToo grandstanding they get what they fucking deserve.

Also, I hear Brikker once printed out a picture of a vagina and touched it just so he could say he wasn't a boy anymore.

• 1Salty

spronk

FPS noob
It does send a message to every single streamer on twitch, "If we can boot Doc with zero information we will not hesitate for one second to kill your career so think carefully about what you say".

I think you'll see a lot less anti-SJW brotalk on twitch now, which is pretty chilling. Its all deer trannies now!

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Most replies to him are pure trash. Basically saying he is victim shaming and blaming him for being accused. Fuck I hope all those people get raped.

PS: Aint no one is sexually assaulting this. GTFO.

DbrybdmUwAEr6qL
I had a similar reaction. It's absolutely disgusting that people just assume the accuser is the one telling truth.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
These lying cunts destroyed any chance that a male streamer will ever help a female streamer in the future. No one will be comfortable being around a cunt again. Women were a mistake.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
These lying cunts destroyed any chance that a male streamer will ever help a female streamer in the future. No one will be comfortable being around a cunt again. Women were a mistake.
Lol, no. Desperate beta males will continue to simp for pussy until the day the world ends.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah, and the problem is that these women don't realize that these simps are only hitting on them because they think that they've got a shot. Which is true, if the women weren't so sex exclusionary.

Fadaar

That guy

Ninja was years ahead on that shit

• 1Like