Twitch.tv

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
BTW the 24/7 Simpson stream died, but it was replaced by a 24/7 Futurama stream:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Molten Core Raider
Good lord the ads are back in force. Got one when i joined a channel, then two ads back to back less than 15 minutes later, 15 minutes after that three ads back to back to back.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Firefox w/ ublock origin and I only occasionally get a pre-roll, never during a stream.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
i dont think twitch realizes just how much of their PC audience will straight fuck off if they keep doing this

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
i dont think twitch realizes just how much of their PC audience will straight fuck off if they keep doing this

i've already been building my youtube content lists - any good apps for keeping that shit organized?

Fadaar

That guy
i've already been building my youtube content lists - any good apps for keeping that shit organized?

No idea but I'd like to know as well. I sub to a fuckton of youtube channels and generally spend at least an hour or two watching stuff every day.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Literally none. Twitch is made up of bottom feeders who are willing to pay money to watch some queer play video games. You think these cucks are going to take a stand over being forced to watch ads? Lmao

• 1Solidarity

Molten Core Raider
It's weird, the streamer i was watching was on the front page when all the ads were happening. After that triple ad I bailed for just another streamer and havent seen an ad on his channel at all. Guess twitch is really milking the front page people.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Eh.. I just clicked on 5 streamers in a row within 5s and all forced a bud light ad until it was finished.
Hope the blocks get updated again soon.

Jfc even worse now got 4 ads to total up a minute, instead of just 1.

Last edited:

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Blocking scrips from amazon-adsystem.com probably defeats the ones midstream, but pre-rolls are going to be a battle until we make twitch yield.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Ok... this is a little out of hand...

unknown.png

• 1Seriously?
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Good lord the ads are back in force. Got one when i joined a channel, then two ads back to back less than 15 minutes later, 15 minutes after that three ads back to back to back.
Youtube as well is now full of ads. During most of the year, you had maybe one when starting a video. Now, it's two, unskippable, almost every time, and then you get a pair somewhere if the video is longer than 10mn.

Looks like advertisers have money again.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is "Microsoft Stream" anyways besides a permanently roating loading circle in Teams that never finishes?

• 1Worf