Twitch.tv

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Lol, I chatted that ManvsGame should stop whining. He was just whining about his life and shit for like 30 minutes and he ranted at me directly for like 10 minutes.

Achievement unlocked!

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 6 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Lol, I chatted that ManvsGame should stop whining. He was just whining about his life and shit for like 30 minutes and he ranted at me directly for like 10 minutes.

Achievement unlocked!

Did you really tho without getting banned?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I have his stream on my favorite list but never watch. The thought of watching him talk for 5x the time he plays is unbearable.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I don't watch him, but I know he had some sort of breakdown years ago due to drugs and/or depression or something. He looks strung-out everytime I see his channel thumbnail.

There's no need to add to it, just close the stream if it annoys you.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I thought it was ritalin or something along those lines?
He used to be fun to watch especially his streams with zeke. Now he's just utterly depressing to watch.

KDow

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had thrown a sub his way years ago but for the reasons others have outlined I stopped watching. He went off on someone in his chat over nothing (can't recall if it was an opinion he disagreed with or perceived backseating) but his response was insufferable - and his chat lemmings piled on so I spoke up in defense of the person. Didn't get a ban but he did tell me to go fuck myself - so I cancelled sub and stopped watching. Saw news about the drug stuff later on and thought it made sense.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Yeah, he threw it all away hardcore a couple of years ago. He probably fell off the wagon and got back into amphetamines due to running a bunch of 24 hr streams in a couple of months.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
He was a methhead apparently.
He used to speedball and play Dark Souls games for 14+ hours on stream. I'd go to work, sleep and wake up and he'd still be banging on the game. It was a great time, he was much more entertaining on drugs. He loves to moan about his life and depression, all while getting paid. I remember he would venture off on a drug binge for 3-4 months and then return when he needed his monthly sub income.

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Mazim

Golden Knight of the Realm
Man's lower than I have ever seen him. I've watched him off and on over the years. He's always been harsh on back seating, but literally a couple days ago someone asked a question about something he was doing in the game, and he took it as back seating. He stopped playing for 10 minutes to belittle the guy. He was so mad he was literally wishing actual harm, and misfortune on the person. Was really painful to watch.

Last edited:

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Man's lower than I have ever seen him. I've watched him off and on over the years. He's always been harsh on back seating, but literally a couple days ago someone asked a question about something he was doing in the game, and he took it as back seating. He stopped playing for 10 minutes to belittle the guy. He was so mad he was literally wishing actual harm, and misfortune on the person. Was really panful to watch.
His pro-Biden streams were really funny. No doubt people just were there to take the piss and annoy the fuck out of him.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Ublock currently working. No more stupid fucking gum commercials.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lol this just happened with everyone calling him fat in chat

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
I applied that "speed running" getting removed, too. It is demeaning to all the track and field athletes.