Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
She seems like a disgusting cunt. I don't care that the dad lost his job over it. There should be consequences to supporting and enabling repulsive behavior. Just be a better fucking parent.

Being a better parent is not a foolproof way of keeping your kids from doing dumb shit. Today's "making videos of bullying a cancer kid" is yesterday's "egg the house of the kid at school you don't like," but the consequences are much more severe now. From the bit I watched of him, I think there are signs that this dad is a flawed parent, but his daughter is old enough to be responsible for her own actions. He shouldn't have lost his job.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just how bad must his job performance have been that some anonymous call "hey this guys daughter is dumb on the internet" would result in him being fired?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
She is why I support parents being able to beat their children. Spare the Rod, this cunt needs a couple of knuckles to the face.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
To be fair here why the fuck would you believe someone's sob story right off the bat? People do fake shit for pity party faggotry all the time.

Completely disregarding someone's sob story nonsense is a pretty normal response if you hear similar or worse crap all the time. Just dicking around on discord I've heard people say they've had cancer like a dozen times. I just block them immediately.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Has anyone here noticed a drop in the number of active streamers after the new year? I have a pretty big follower list and during my regular stream watching hours I used to have 15-20 online to choose from, that then grew to about 30. Now I'm down to less than 10 at the start and maybe 20 later on. Granted I mostly watch streamers that have less than 100 viewers so I wouldn't be surprised if many gave up, but I just find it strange that the dropoff has been so large and so rapid for me. Was wondering if anyone else had seen something like this.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Has anyone here noticed a drop in the number of active streamers after the new year? I have a pretty big follower list and during my regular stream watching hours I used to have 15-20 online to choose from, that then grew to about 30. Now I'm down to less than 10 at the start and maybe 20 later on. Granted I mostly watch streamers that have less than 100 viewers so I wouldn't be surprised if many gave up, but I just find it strange that the dropoff has been so large and so rapid for me. Was wondering if anyone else had seen something like this.
Maybe people made a resolution to stop wasting their lives.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
There is nothing to play right now. Serious drought in games. Except for the new POE league this has been a shit winter so far in games.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
There is nothing to play right now. Serious drought in games. Except for the new POE league this has been a shit winter so far in games.
Yep. I mean you have streamers playing Rust lol. Mind you, it's been some fun content, but so much drama.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
some of the few streamers I used to follow have gotten partners, families, and have just overall reduced their online time by a lot. some of them are getting older and just don't have the stamina to be up for like 12+ hours a day like 6 years ago. now they're up for maybe 6-7 hours or so, and sometimes skip days doing other projects. then I have also reduced the time I watch twitch by a lot too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I just wanna say anyone who streams, talks on the phone, discord etc. and has a fucking dying smoke detector chirping in the background the entire time needs to be beat with cinder blocks.
LOL

I seriously don't understand how people can go about their business with that god damn chirping noise every few minutes.

• 3Like

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I seriously don't understand how people can go about their business with that god damn chirping noise every few minutes.
Had it happen to me. I lasted 10 minutes before I ripped out the battery again to make sure it stayed silent until replaced.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Had it happen to me. I lasted 10 minutes before I ripped out the battery again to make sure it stayed silent until replaced.

My smoke detectors used to be wired into the house, as well as have back-up batteries that meant they'd run or chirp for 6 hours even with a dead battery. I have to pull them, remove the battery, disconnect them, then hold the alarm/test button for about 20 seconds before they would actually fucking "die". We finally replaced all of them with independent, 10-year lithium battery detectors. It's nice having gone two years without one going off in the middle of the night every 3-4 weeks.

• 1Solidarity

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
What's insane is a lot of the people who have the issue of the smoke alarm beeping going on so long, they don't even hear it anymore. I've had it happen both in discord conversations or at the work place when on the phone. The entertaining part of it, is you casually bring it up in conversation that it sounds like their smoke alarm sounds like it needs it's battery replaced, they actually get offended.

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Faggotry

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was she robbed while on stream?

1611785141889.png

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
What's insane is a lot of the people who have the issue of the smoke alarm beeping going on so long, they don't even hear it anymore. I've had it happen both in discord conversations or at the work place when on the phone. The entertaining part of it, is you casually bring it up in conversation that it sounds like their smoke alarm sounds like it needs it's battery replaced, they actually get offended.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like