Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Goddamn he is one nasty mother fucker given the millions he has taken in, you can feel the grease on everything in that house. Dude knows how to market though, them titties front and center on that thumbnail.

He made a house burger.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

That place is filthy!

His mother had hording issues, so I suspect he just sort of "got used to it" since it was a constant uphill battle. Next challenge will be getting him to break that cycle - or at least hiring a housekeeper.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Family Guy No GIF

Fadaar

That guy
There was a time when I thought Amouranth was just some unlikable whore, but the self aware hustle of dirty skank has turned into almost admiration. I hope she ropes a few million more out of these pigs.

Ain't getting a dime from me but the not so subtle insults is hilarious

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
There was a time when I thought Amouranth was just some unlikable whore, but the self aware hustle of dirty skank has turned into almost admiration. I hope she ropes a few million more out of these pigs.
If she was slobbing a real knob I would understand paying something, but there’s unlimited free big titties on the webz, just check out the screenshot area here. For fuck sake

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'm going to say this, I do prefer her honesty to those who try to fool themselves by claiming they're doing "art" and "it's not for the money" and shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
If she was slobbing a real knob I would understand paying something, but there’s unlimited free big titties on the webz, just check out the screenshot area here. For fuck sake
People are buying into the "connection" and such, it's not just about the titties, it's about the titties of someone you watch everyday and feel close to(even though you're obviously absolutely not).

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user