Twitch.tv

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
He kept using the word "cracker" as a racist slur against white people saying you couldnt be racist against white people. Surprised San Francisco based Twitch disagreed with him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
He kept using the word "cracker" as a racist slur against white people saying you couldnt be racist against white people. Surprised San Francisco based Twitch disagreed with him.

I am torn, on one hand freedom of speech on the other fuck that cunt of a human being.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Suspended not banned can this generation learn to use proper fucking language.

Also fuck that guy send him back to Turkey.

• 6Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So is that story really just marketing or is it a sign of how retarded the staff at pcgamer is?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So is that story really just marketing or is it a sign of how retarded the staff at pcgamer is?
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

• 2Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I watched soda roleplay a cat last night. Surefour was a dog. I think only their owner could hear them talking. It was good.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Vigor/Yeager is fucking hilarious, I wish he streamed. They made him an admin somehow recently and now he's just fucking around with Soda and shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Vigor/Yeager is fucking hilarious, I wish he streamed. They made him an admin somehow recently and now he's just fucking around with Soda and shit.

JUSt finished watching this, I don't know anything about the RP server and who's who but it seems like even a random admin got in on the fun:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user